Can anyone explain why SWAT team did a rap video cameo?

Unregistered

Can anyone explain why SWAT team did a rap video cameo?

Seriously what in the holy hell is going on here with your agency? Can anyone that was there that night explain how this vehicle was almost overtaken and now appears online in several rap videos across the nation?

https://youtu.be/Ys3aNBYAsyw

This is such an embarrassment. I hope these deputies weren’t in danger at any point. As a tax payer I totally respect HCSO and the great deputies. I’m totally behind each and everyone one of you & as a minority I’ve always been treated with professionalism. Too bad y’all have a spineless sheriff more into his photo opportunities, holding hands with looters/rioters (I mean peaceful protesters sorry) & having dinner with arrestees at their house.

Be safe and prayers be with you fine men and women who protect us.

Unregistered
    Huh??? It wasn’t almost over taken. I was there just a bunch of morons running behind it.

Unregistered
    This might be the dumbest thread on this forum. HCSO has no control over some loser who posts a crappy cell phone video with bad music over it. I’m not sure where you get the idea this was some sort of photo op. It makes me question your ability for critical thinking. The video headline also says the bearcat was stolen. Didn’t happen. A few fools followed it and later jumped on it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This might be the dumbest thread on this forum. HCSO has no control over some loser who posts a crappy cell phone video with bad music over it. I’m not sure where you get the idea this was some sort of photo op. It makes me question your ability for critical thinking. The video headline also says the bearcat was stolen. Didn’t happen. A few fools followed it and later jumped on it.

Whoa don’t get your boxers in a knot there cowboy it was a joke. I clearly get it was chaos out there that night but it shouldn’t have happened, from other angles/footage it appeared it almost got overrun at one point almost 20 ppl jumped on.

Maybe this weekend city leaders will grow a pair and won’t be skipping the yellow brick road with these idiots.

Unregistered
    Azzz Clowns