Chief Colina, Please Provide Some Guidance.....

Unregistered

Chief Colina, Please Provide Some Guidance.....

Chief I'm a new officer here and wanted to ask you a few questions of what I've been hearing on the news these last couple of days. Like I never get a chance to actually see you this might be the only way I have to ask you these questions.

What is our (Police Officers) Duty to Act?????

Is this Duty to Act limited to the Rank of Officer?

What is an Officers Duty to Act responsibilities when he sees or feels a Sergeant, lieutenant, Captain or even a Chief is giving an order for an improper, illegal conduct or arrest?

At what level does our Duty to Act begin, ends or are there limits?

Wanting some guidance and input for my career here...

Just thinking out loud, Chief. Hope to actually hear from "YOU"

Unregistered
    Since your new. Ask your Sgt or google it. I don’t think chief looks at this toxic webpage. I do. I get to see the bunch write lies. Hahaha

Unregistered

What!

Listen here you pencil neck, maggitt, how dare you! I was yelling racist slurs at the public when you were in your daddy's sack you low life, wet back, slick hair, steroid using liberal. Just pull my IA file and see. I have shot at and insulted more ethnic people than your mother has stretch marks. So don't pull any of the bullshi$t, here dumbas4$, baton burning, pot smoking wanta be. If you have a question, follow your chain of command. If your FTO or your SGT. doesn't know, then you don't need to know.

Chief

Unregistered

Great Response

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen here you pencil neck, maggitt, how dare you! I was yelling racist slurs at the public when you were in your daddy's sack you low life, wet back, slick hair, steroid using liberal. Just pull my IA file and see. I have shot at and insulted more ethnic people than your mother has stretch marks. So don't pull any of the bullshi$t, here dumbas4$, baton burning, pot smoking wanta be. If you have a question, follow your chain of command. If your FTO or your SGT. doesn't know, then you don't need to know.

Chief
    I want to thank you for your illuminating response.

Unregistered

Tic Toc

Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc

Unregistered
    I’ll leave at my own terms and time. Guess what not going anywhere anytime soon.