***BREAKING - internal BSO emails re BSO UNPREPARED for COVID
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Exclamation ***BREAKING - internal BSO emails re BSO UNPREPARED for COVID

911 dispatchers were left at the mercy of coronavirus as agency’s response faltered

An internal trove of emails obtained by the South Florida Sun Sentinel shows just how unprepared …

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronav...qfq-story.html

Sun Sentinel 6/3/2020

Unregistered

Buffoon

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    911 dispatchers were left at the mercy of coronavirus as agency’s response faltered

An internal trove of emails obtained by the South Florida Sun Sentinel shows just how unprepared …

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronav...qfq-story.html

Sun Sentinel 6/3/2020
    The Sun Sentinel has finally figured out how incompetent this guy is. He’s a treasure trove of one sensational revelation after the next. Whether it’s his personal life, criminal background, continual lies, or professional mismanagement. The papers are selling like hot cakes. The Governor is a buffoon for picking this guy.

Unregistered
    TT lied to the media and residents that BSO was well prepared and equipped for the virus ! Caught in ANOTHER lie

Unregistered
    This is a very disturbing article because it could have been any of us. This guy literally caused the death of Ms Thompson. Marciano’s letter backs up everything too but because Marciano only put it in email and Bell went public for the same shortages, Bell is suspended and Marciano is not. Tony is a danger to all of us and our families.

Unregistered
    This is a very disturbing article because it could have been any of us. This guy literally caused the death of Ms Thompson. Marciano’s letter backs up everything too but because Marciano only put it in email and Bell went public for the same shortages, Bell is suspended and Marciano is not. Tony is a danger to all of us and our families.
    Go away PBA, using her death to spread your nonsense !

Unregistered

Post it please

Can someone be so kind to copy and paste the entire article. I am unable to read it because I have reached my limit with scum-sentinal

Unregistered
    Can someone be so kind to copy and paste the entire article. I am unable to read it because I have reached my limit with scum-sentinal

Google the title and it will allow you to open it through Google.

Unregistered
    Where is the response where Tony said the dispatchers gave it to themselves.

Unregistered
    Erase your cookies and you can read it anytime.

Unregistered
    The article also contradicts his claim that he supplied us with protective gear in February

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast