Double Standard - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Double Standard

Unregistered
    We can only hope that’s not true.

Unregistered
    So now command wants to fine/possible jail time for small businesses and churches who do not follow COVID guidelines. Yet they allowed hundreds of protesters to march down Hollywood Blvd without face mask or social distancing. Hmmmmm

Unregistered
    I’m sure the small black businesses are safe.

Unregistered
    Still nothing to report on the double standard of HPD.

Unregistered
    Of course not. They sent her home for a week with pay to figure out if she wants to wear the uniform again. Last time I read the SOP on social media, since they shove it down our throats all the time, she violated multiple SOPs. So next time someone writes something on social media and it is against SOPs. Make sure you get a paid week vacation at home to think about yourself. Thanks SH for setting a standard for everyone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So now command wants to fine/possible jail time for small businesses and churches who do not follow COVID guidelines. Yet they allowed hundreds of protesters to march down Hollywood Blvd without face mask or social distancing. Hmmmmm
    I know. It’s so damn wrong and we are caught in the middle. We become the Bad guys. If we had a PBA worth a crap, they would educate the public but that involves work. And that lazy crazed midget doesn’t like work.

Unregistered
    I know. It’s so damn wrong and we are caught in the middle. We become the Bad guys. If we had a PBA worth a crap, they would educate the public but that involves work. And that lazy crazed midget doesn’t like work.
    The PBA has nothing to do with educating the public. There is a simple solution. DON'T DO ANYTHING. NO VIOLATIONS OBSERVED.
    You should run for PBA and and make a difference(jajajajaja)

Unregistered

Truth

Of course not. They sent her home for a week with pay to figure out if she wants to wear the uniform again. Last time I read the SOP on social media, since they shove it down our throats all the time, she violated multiple SOPs. So next time someone writes something on social media and it is against SOPs. Make sure you get a paid week vacation at home to think about yourself. Thanks SH for setting a standard for everyone.
    Keep holding your breath 'cause there's no way COB and his command'll write her up.

COB and command decided to put her in charge of HPD's social media accounts cause she straight out doesn't have a clue and doesn't work. She may get paid every paycheck for 80 hours but she hasn't worked a full week in who knows how long. PA is the ONLY place they know she will do the least amount of damage.

Think about it - if they actually had the integrity to write her up, it'd prove they made the wrong decision putting her there. They'd be forced to move her to somewhere where her lazy a$$ would do real damage like patrol or DB and they wouldn't be able to hide her under the same CoC like they've been doing.

Facts - bad behavior will keep being rewarded and supported with "creative writing", huge transfer lists are only put out when they can transfer the same line of people to the same CoC they always report to, and more than likely she burned vacation time for that week she took off so nothing was documented.

And seriously...you really want that inept slug SW transferred out of PA and put in your unit? She couldn't find her way outta a paper bag.

Unregistered

Again double standard

So how is it PR got suspended for FB post and nothing g happened to SH??????? This place is unreal.

Unregistered
    So how is it PR got suspended for FB post and nothing g happened to SH??????? This place is unreal.
    Let me break it down why?
    1. He's the wrong brown color
    2. He's not a member of NOBLE
    3. THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: HE'S HISPANIC AND A US VETERAN

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast