Double Standard - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Standard

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Y’all are not paying attention and wasting your time. Look at this video, Boo Boo Obrien think y’all are implicitly racist! Heard Boo Boo was holding Dexs pocket walking into the news confrence, put your energy into something you can accomplish

Broward County police chiefs vow to ‘eradicate bad cops’ from within their ranks
    https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...-george-floyd/
    Unreal. This the same guy in street crimes and k-9 right?

Unregistered
    Did anyone see SH, PB, NM at the protest yesterday, supporting there fellow BLM? No? Me neither.

Unregistered
    They were hiding in the Noble Bunker

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3159592]Did anyone see SH, PB, NM at the protest yesterday, supporting there fellow BLM?
    I saw them. They were marching and carrying signs. Their face were completely covered by their BLM mask and hoodie. DA, NW and Coop werewith them.

Unregistered
    Well, I didn't see any non-black members of the command staff out there in the media. Anyone see the Chief there? A lot of you people still don't get it and that's part of the problem.

Unregistered

Chief take action

A Miami-Dade County firefighter has been placed on administrative duties following controversial comments he made on social media.

If this does not open your eyes Chief then all field force should step down.

Unregistered
    Like I said. Nothing will happen to SH because they are scared and she’s protected. Get used to it.

Unregistered

Too much hate at the top

"The Broward Chiefs of Police Association’s plan of action includes the following:

1. The eradication of bad cops from within their ranks
    2. The review of their use of force policies
    3. Educating officers on systemic racism, cultural sensitivity and implicit and explicit bias
    4. Training and tracking the behavior of officers throughout their process in the agency with the early warning alert program
    5. Building trust, transparency and accountability to the community in which they serve."
    Does this include COB and his command staff doing this as well? It's no wonder he didn't speak and was wearing a mask the whole time during the press conference - he only had to control his eye rolls while the other Chiefs were talking...

Hollywood PD should be the first to be disbanded.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "The Broward Chiefs of Police Association’s plan of action includes the following:

1. The eradication of bad cops from within their ranks
    2. The review of their use of force policies
    3. Educating officers on systemic racism, cultural sensitivity and implicit and explicit bias
    4. Training and tracking the behavior of officers throughout their process in the agency with the early warning alert program
    5. Building trust, transparency and accountability to the community in which they serve."
    Does this include COB and his command staff doing this as well? It's no wonder he didn't speak and was wearing a mask the whole time during the press conference - he only had to control his eye rolls while the other Chiefs were talking...

Hollywood PD should be the first to be disbanded.
    Blah Blah Blah

Unregistered
    When they defund the police. I want SH to be the first one out of a job.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast