Double Standard - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Standard

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    [AUTOMATED RESPONSE] Chief O’Brien is still out of the office working from his boat. Leave a message. Press 1 for Illegal State Road/Bridge closures. Press 2 to protect the Jews as they violate social distancing. Press 3 to have more sergeants on timeout than work alpha shift. Press 4 to report a shooting or carjacking [voicemail full] Press 5 to volunteer to help Assistant Chief Devlin build another deck at his home Press 6 To give special privileges to the commissioners and mayor. Press 7 to ignore racist Facebook posts Press 8 to get an interview or statement from the Chief [handled by Lata] Press 9 to lower the extremely high morale For a vote of no confidence or file a complaint with city hall, disconnect now.
    Who ever you are I love you, and wish I knew who you were. Awesome post!

Unregistered
    I agree. That is amazing work right there! Good job. And very accurate.

Unregistered

She is Heavy

Hey LT if the uninform is heavy. Take it off and turn it in. It’s time for a career change. Your decision making has been compromised. Are you not the LT that has an officer suspended for social media post. Wow talk about hypocrite. If it’s too heavy then it’s time to go on the road and lose the weight. Reality check of you working in the office time to few with the public. Oh shoot I forgot. Did she not put a post that was a racial slur a while back.

Unregistered
    If SH ever tries to right me up. I’m going straight to HR and EEOC and claim reverse discrimination. Clearly by her FB post she’s the racist.

Oh hey SH. They are protesting in front of the PD. Take your uniform off and go join them boo.

Unregistered
    If SH ever tries to right me up. I’m going straight to HR and EEOC and claim reverse discrimination. Clearly by her FB post she’s the racist.

Oh hey SH. They are protesting in front of the PD. Take your uniform off and go join them boo.
    Yup! I don’t know how she can walk around the department after writing something like that.

“Honesty (Honestly you idiot), today, I didn’t feel like putting on this police uniform. This uniform feels heavy and this badge don’t seem honorable” - SH

Unregistered
    Yup! I don’t know how she can walk around the department after writing something like that.

“Honesty (Honestly you idiot), today, I didn’t feel like putting on this police uniform. This uniform feels heavy and this badge don’t seem honorable” - SH
    The NOBLE members are the most racist in the department.

Unregistered
    Wait. When is all the white officers picnic? Oh wait no silly me that was an all black officers picnic and no whites were invited. Double standard?

Unregistered
    Someone needs to befriend her on FB and start capturing these images? Send them to the Chiefs, town officials, and the media?? If folks are doing this to us, we can surely do this to them! Just because she is black does not mean she can get away with it!

Unregistered
    A ton of people have it as a screenshot. Trust me. It’s going around. Don’t you understand nothing will happen because she is black and it is a double standard. They are scared to do anything to her.

If it was a white Officer did that they would have been fired the next day.

A white male sergeant is emptying trash around the station because he is on time out for doing his damn job and doing it right. Could you imagine if they did this to a black officer.. There would be a lawsuit filed so quick. Al Sharpton himself would be representing.

No one cares if black people write and say what they want. The media doesn’t care. The chiefs don’t care. No one cares.

Right SH? #blackgirlpower

Unregistered
    Y’all are not paying attention and wasting your time. Look at this video, Boo Boo Obrien think y’all are implicitly racist! Heard Boo Boo was holding Dexs pocket walking into the news confrence, put your energy into something you can accomplish

Broward County police chiefs vow to ‘eradicate bad cops’ from within their ranks
    https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...-george-floyd/

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast