This sheriff is unbelievable - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    An anonymous post from a true coward. News flash this man is home chilling while your still kissing azz and working. So who is really the dumb azz? Freaking pale face ghost.
    I used to have some respect for you but your racist posts have shown your true lack of character. You’re a pathetic human being.

Unregistered
    I used to have some respect for you but your racist posts have shown your true lack of character. You’re a pathetic human being.
    Ya tell that to the racist people talking shit about a black man they don’t know. This is exactly why people of color have no respect for racist whites people that talk shit from the safety of a computer

Unregistered
    Ya tell that to the racist people talking shit about a black man they don’t know. This is exactly why people of color have no respect for racist whites people that talk shit from the safety of a computer
    Nobody brought race into it in your direction but you went there quick. I hope that’s not what’s really in your heart. That’s not the person I worked around and with.

Unregistered
    Since I know the command staff monitors these threads, I’d like to speak candidly when I say thank you to our sheriff. Thank you after seeing your deputies get glass bottles, bricks, and mortars thrown at them for hours on end with no protective gear whatsoever, you started your week by finding photo opps to hug the protestors and thank them instead of your own deputies. Thank you for letting us know how much you appreciate the fact that every single one of us maintained their composure while hell was raining down on us because we know despite being placed in a position where we had reason to fear for our lives, you would have thrown us directly under the bus to save face. Thank you for avoiding serious injury in our bright white shirts and no helmets or protective gear whatsoever unlike our brothers and sisters at TPD who are the only reason we weren’t completely overran. It’s sad that when it’s comes to making the decisions between being a Sheriff or a Politician, you choose the latter because this is agency has become a stepping stone for you. It’s no surprise to anyone that you are aspiring for bigger things, so I would suggest you reach for them sooner than later and let us have a Sheriff who’s willing to place our well being before his own.
    Brilliant!

Unregistered
    An anonymous post from a true coward. News flash this man is home chilling while your still kissing azz and working. So who is really the dumb azz? Freaking pale face ghost.
    Dumb Azzz we both know who is the ignorant one DD. Pale Face Ghost, there’s the true raciest DD. Bet your daddy is proud of you boy.

Unregistered
    Grammar DD, this is most certainly your ignorant racist ass.

Unregistered
    Since I know the command staff monitors these threads, I’d like to speak candidly when I say thank you to our sheriff. Thank you after seeing your deputies get glass bottles, bricks, and mortars thrown at them for hours on end with no protective gear whatsoever, you started your week by finding photo opps to hug the protestors and thank them instead of your own deputies. Thank you for letting us know how much you appreciate the fact that every single one of us maintained their composure while hell was raining down on us because we know despite being placed in a position where we had reason to fear for our lives, you would have thrown us directly under the bus to save face. Thank you for avoiding serious injury in our bright white shirts and no helmets or protective gear whatsoever unlike our brothers and sisters at TPD who are the only reason we weren’t completely overran. It’s sad that when it’s comes to making the decisions between being a Sheriff or a Politician, you choose the latter because this is agency has become a stepping stone for you. It’s no surprise to anyone that you are aspiring for bigger things, so I would suggest you reach for them sooner than later and let us have a Sheriff who’s willing to place our well being before his own.
    Holy shiit! Great post! Thank you. Damn good point.

I been saying it for years. Thank God for TPD being near by. Thank God for real cops that can take us under their wing. This fluff political agency is a joke.

Unregistered
    Kyle for Sheriff and Ura for Chief

Unregistered
    Kyle for Sheriff and Ura for Chief
    Another train wreck! Ura couldn't even handle CID.

Unregistered
    Another train wreck! Ura couldn't even handle CID.
    Let us know how you feel after you get the courage to get up in his face and tell him your opinion. You’d get smashed.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast