This sheriff is unbelievable
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

This sheriff is unbelievable

Scrolling through his IG account and this guy is taking photo ops last night again! And of course, uncle tom Anthony Collins has to be in the mix too. Does he really think he has the election won already? Cause I know alot of poeple that aren't voting for his dumbas#. I'm over him, the entire command staff, and Jane Castor as well. Hug a thug and participation trophy mentality has ruined everything. And I know, stfu and quit if I don't like it. Lollll

Unregistered
    I'm voting McMullen!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scrolling through his IG account and this guy is taking photo ops last night again! And of course, uncle tom Anthony Collins has to be in the mix too. Does he really think he has the election won already? Cause I know alot of poeple that aren't voting for his dumbas#. I'm over him, the entire command staff, and Jane Castor as well. Hug a thug and participation trophy mentality has ruined everything. And I know, stfu and quit if I don't like it. Lollll
    Double D your dumb azzz will never get your job back, so shut up

Unregistered
    Maybe come November, you will be the dumb azzz that is out of a job when McMullen wins Sheriff! People are tired of all of CC's social media, PSA's, Facebook posts, photo ops in your face everywhere, name on every car, building and anything you can think of he's on it. CC needs to go, we don't need you and your regime anymore!

Unregistered
    I own a decal and sign company I will personally scrape the ridiculous CC autographs on the back of the patrol cars and remove the CC signatures from all the buildings when the new sheriff is elected. What an embarrassment for the agency.

I bet this guy is the type to ask his wife if his butt looks too big in his jeans.

Unregistered
    He keeps on reposting, “Your voice is heard.” Funny how he wants to hear the voices of random people on the street, but all of his deputies are left unheard.

Unregistered
    He keeps on reposting, “Your voice is heard.” Funny how he wants to hear the voices of random people on the street, but all of his deputies are left unheard.
    Your voice is heard. Unfortunately for you, nobody cares, biitch.

Unregistered
    Since I know the command staff monitors these threads, I’d like to speak candidly when I say thank you to our sheriff. Thank you after seeing your deputies get glass bottles, bricks, and mortars thrown at them for hours on end with no protective gear whatsoever, you started your week by finding photo opps to hug the protestors and thank them instead of your own deputies. Thank you for letting us know how much you appreciate the fact that every single one of us maintained their composure while hell was raining down on us because we know despite being placed in a position where we had reason to fear for our lives, you would have thrown us directly under the bus to save face. Thank you for avoiding serious injury in our bright white shirts and no helmets or protective gear whatsoever unlike our brothers and sisters at TPD who are the only reason we weren’t completely overran. It’s sad that when it’s comes to making the decisions between being a Sheriff or a Politician, you choose the latter because this is agency has become a stepping stone for you. It’s no surprise to anyone that you are aspiring for bigger things, so I would suggest you reach for them sooner than later and let us have a Sheriff who’s willing to place our well being before his own.

Unregistered
    An anonymous post from a true coward. News flash this man is home chilling while your still kissing azz and working. So who is really the dumb azz? Freaking pale face ghost.

Unregistered
    During these times it is more important than ever to have strong leadership. This Sheriff has not only displayed no leadership but he has shown downright total incompetence. I have known Ron McMullen personally and professionally for 30 years and I can tell you that he would back his deputies 100% and wouldn’t kneel to these thugs like we’ve seen the current Sheriff do. If you want someone that’ll look out for HCSO and the citizens of Hillsborough County I encourage you to vote for him and encourage as many people as possible to do the same. Thank you

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast