Policing America is Over

Unregistered

Policing America is Over

Policing America is over. Please someone tell me why it is worth it to keep doing a job where I am in danger of losing everything daily? A job that nobody seems to appreciate including weak leaders like Chief Depino. SPD. Our leaders are (p)ussies. They are scared and trust me they will crush us if they have to, to keep their jobs. Time to call in sick and sit In your car and do nothing. Everyday you show up is another day you could possibly be made an example by the staff. I refuse to do shiz anymore except collect a paycheck.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Policing America is over. Please someone tell me why it is worth it to keep doing a job where I am in danger of losing everything daily? A job that nobody seems to appreciate including weak leaders like Chief Depino. SPD. Our leaders are (p)ussies. They are scared and trust me they will crush us if they have to, to keep their jobs. Time to call in sick and sit In your car and do nothing. Everyday you show up is another day you could possibly be made an example by the staff. I refuse to do shiz anymore except collect a paycheck.
    Unfortunately this is what has become of a once great profession. I don't know how the USA will be truly able to recruit people to take a job where every move you make is second guessed by the public, the media and worse of all, your own administration? As long as the fake news is allowed to portray us as the bad guys by only showing snippets of a video that is taken out of context or to fit their conclusion we will never be able to do our job. It get worse when uneducated politicians like Maxine Waters get airtime from the liberal mainstream media saying that cops wake up thinking, I'm gonna get one today" https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/28/maxin...k-out-to-kill/

Do cops make mistakes, sure we do. Do we have a true desire to serve and protect, yes for sure. But it is becoming harder and harder to do our job when the elected officials of the country can tell us how to do our job when they are too afraid to do our job. I would challenge anyone of those in politics to do this job and then tell us how easy it is. By doing the job I don't mean a ride along with a hand picked arsekisser but actually go through and pass the academy then go through 3-6 months of OJT and then work a patrol zone for 3-6 years to get a well rounded education on how different people act toward us. After they have made numerous arrests and have had to ACTUALLY use force, then they can make suggestions on how the job can be improved. Until then, make no arrests, write no tickets and just fill out PCA's. When the arrest warrant is issued and the subject refuses to be taken into custody, walk away and file yet another PCA. If the subject pulls away, write a resisting arrest PCA as s/he walks/runs away.

I hate to say it like this but I was able to make it 25+ years and am happily receiving my pension check but you guys and gals that are still working have it all to lose when you are trying to do your job and a tragedy occurs. Once the administration throws you under the bus and you get fired, lose your pension, lose your house, your spouse leaves you and your kids go hungry, you'll regret being a dedicated conscientious LEO and wonder why you ever got into this line of work.

Unregistered
    There is movement around the country where officers are requesting that other officers stop working. Giving the people what they want. NYPD and LAPD are spearheading the movement you will see the blue flu become worse than covid19 ever was.

Unregistered
    Anyone considering a career in law enforcement please take a left turn and go into the fire academy. As we know, everyone loves a fireman and as an old timer told me years ago, "Any job where a pillow and a blanket is issued equipment can't be that bad!"

Unregistered
    Anyone considering a career in law enforcement please take a left turn and go into the fire academy. As we know, everyone loves a fireman and as an old timer told me years ago, "Any job where a pillow and a blanket is issued equipment can't be that bad!"
    Firefighters are paid to workout on-duty when they are not on a call/run.

Law enforcement is a calling, similar to the priesthood. Either a person has the calling or they don't. It's a job unlike any other. It's also a very secure job, after you pass through all the political hoops, unless someone like Knight or Hoffman decide to put a political target on your back. Conversely, Knight and Hoffman have pissed off soooooo many deputies that now they have targets on their backs, due to their systemic behaviors. QUESTION: Would you rather have Antifa standing in front of you --- or Knight and Hoffman standing behind you? Which is a safer scenario?

Unregistered
    Black lives matters
    Says it is creating its own police force. They will be called “Peace Officers” to combat police. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...eader-says.amp

Unregistered
    Was Rerun a Guardian Angel or
    did he just wear the red beret?

Unregistered

Volunteer...

If you’re not happy with your job act like an adult and resign or quit. You’re not conscripted to the force are you? Like any other job, you’re allowed to leave if you no longer find it satisfying, safe, respectful. Just go away and take your crummy attitude with you.

And for the rest of these babies commenting on how hard it is to be a cop, see above. No one cares that you had a bad experience (or mostly bad) with the 10% of society. That doesn’t give you the right to treat the other 90% of society like you’re above them. Give respect, get respect.

Quit crying and go apply to the fire department.

Unregistered
    How do you explain this video? https://youtu.be/vurWtB1WaIs

If the Minneapolis cops are doing that kind of stuff, then it's no wonder that the people up there are rioting.