Hiring - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiring

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t even bother calling to apply. They’ll screw you over the first chance they get. If you value your future, look elsewhere.
    You obviously don't work here the only people that get screwed are the ones that screw themselves.

Unregistered
    I looked online and can’t find where to apply. Do I just call the dep directly?
    Hey man if you're certified call the station directly and be asked to be transferred to Omar Fernandez he is the person in charge of backgrounds, and works Monday - Friday I believe 10 AM - 4 PM good luck! he will set you up with grabbing an application and go from there.

Unregistered
    Don’t even bother calling to apply. They’ll screw you over the first chance they get. If you value your future, look elsewhere.
    Oh look its the blue falcon

Unregistered

Mynor

Oh look its the blue falcon
    Is Mynor still working there?

Unregistered
    Mynor the records guy? then yes

Unregistered
    Where can I apply online ?

Unregistered
    You obviously don't work here the only people that get screwed are the ones that screw themselves.
    I don’t work there anymore. I devoted an exorbitant amount of time and effort there when command staff begged for it and in return they tried to screw my over. I’m beyond glad I was able to get out of there without them tainting my jacket.

Unregistered
    Where can I apply online ?
    There is no application online you must call the station mon-Friday around 10 AM and ask to be transferred to Omar Fernandez who will get you started with an application

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12