Hiring

Thread: Hiring

Unregistered

Hiring

Is Miramar hiring LEOs?

Unregistered
    If you’re ok with being hated as a police officer by an all black City hall, black mayor, black commissioners, black City manager, black assistant City managers, black secretaries to the commissioners, black chief , black asst chief, all black City attorney law firm. Etc.

Are you okay with furloughs or being laid off? Horrible salary pay that’s not competitive with other depts, low off duty detail pay, highest turnover rate probably in south Florida not counting Fhp. Promotions based on race. And to top it off we have a Trojan horse.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you’re ok with being hated as a police officer by an all black City hall, black mayor, black commissioners, black City manager, black assistant City managers, black secretaries to the commissioners, black chief , black asst chief, all black City attorney law firm. Etc.

Are you okay with furloughs or being laid off? Horrible salary pay that’s not competitive with other depts, low off duty detail pay, highest turnover rate probably in south Florida not counting Fhp. Promotions based on race. And to top it off we have a Trojan horse.
    The color of all these individuals does not matter. Performance is what matters. So far, their performance has accomplished nothing other than running the city into the ground. Miramar should be the last place you should apply.

Unregistered

Can I ride with someone/anyone?

Hey guys, it’s me “RB”, can I do a ride along with some of you? I’m not lonely I just miss the thrill and excitement of quashing crime and hunting down the bad guys and riding up and down Miramar parkway on Sunday mornings with my siren on, so I’m available any Tuesday Friday Monday Thursday Wednesday Saturday and especially sundays and in the morning afternoon mids holidays rainy days just hit me up,
    Do you miss me yet?
    RB
    Ps while you were reading this- YOUR commission just voted first reading to provide $2.6 MILLION more dollars for improvement to AMPHITHEATER
    Ha ha

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey guys, it’s me “RB”, can I do a ride along with some of you? I’m not lonely I just miss the thrill and excitement of quashing crime and hunting down the bad guys and riding up and down Miramar parkway on Sunday mornings with my siren on, so I’m available any Tuesday Friday Monday Thursday Wednesday Saturday and especially sundays and in the morning afternoon mids holidays rainy days just hit me up,
    Do you miss me yet?
    RB
    Ps while you were reading this- YOUR commission just voted first reading to provide $2.6 MILLION more dollars for improvement to AMPHITHEATER
    Ha ha
    RB was used like a whore and then discarded. The difference is that a whore knows she's a whore and expects to be discarded. RB thought he could suck up to the family and be accepted. What a dumb ass. How did that work for you Ray? You slim ball POS.