Can we get justice for George C too? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Ladies and gentlemen, Let’s not lower ourselves to racial slurs and injustices. While I am sure some have some racial tendencies, I pray that you use control and evaluate your beliefs. It is unjust and is unacceptable. Please refrain from embarrassing yourself and our agency with such negative comments.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is the black clown because he tap dances for the man like he doesn’t know he’s being used for his skin color. But you should know that since you’re always telling us black deputies what we want and like.
    Exactly, Anthony hasn’t worked any harder than any other employee in the agency. Anthony just was lucky enough to have been taken care of by his god father Chad. Realistically, it’s not a minority thing or a white thing, because if your not in the clic you get left far behind.

Unregistered
    And that is life, nothing you can do but get on board.

Unregistered
    This is how I see their conversation going:
    Chad, "Ant go and do what I've promoted you for."
    Ant, "Respect my authority!"
    Dave, "Hey Chief those are some nice shoes."
    Donna, "Thanks, there tactical."
    Kyle, "Freak, I should have never left the east side!!!"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, Let’s not lower ourselves to racial slurs and injustices. While I am sure some have some racial tendencies, I pray that you use control and evaluate your beliefs. It is unjust and is unacceptable. Please refrain from embarrassing yourself and our agency with such negative comments.
    Be quiet Cracker

Unregistered
    You are an Asshole

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12