Can we get justice for George C too?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Can we get justice for George C too?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...emplate=ampart

I don’t like the way George was treated during the Arrest & trial. We need to organize a peaceful protest where we can march down 275 and disturb the peace. We can put CC in the pope mobile so his loafers and JC Penney slacks won’t get dirty.

Im sorry but man I can’t get this image out of mind what a stud showing up to the riots like this😂

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZUhrq7W...jpg&name=large

I mean c’mon Chad really set the bar so high now if A normal law abiding citizen gets pulled over as a citizen for going a few miles over or any other minor infraction they should surely get a freebie added to their records. I can’t wait to vote for anyone but this 🤡

Unregistered
    I’m digging the Chief’s shoes..bet she can run like hell in those! 😂😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m digging the Chief’s shoes..bet she can run like hell in those! 😂😂
    Run from what? There's a 50 yard perimeter around them!

Unregistered
    Can anyone say what were they looking at? Was it the votes going bye bye? This photo is so strange almost looks like when these IG models have someone photograph them looking at the waves or staring into an oblivion.

Unregistered
    Can anyone say what were they looking at? Was it the votes going bye bye? This photo is so strange almost looks like when these IG models have someone photograph them looking at the waves or staring into an oblivion.
    Just another photo op for social media!

Unregistered
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...emplate=ampart

I don’t like the way George was treated during the Arrest & trial. We need to organize a peaceful protest where we can march down 275 and disturb the peace. We can put CC in the pope mobile so his loafers and JC Penney slacks won’t get dirty.

Im sorry but man I can’t get this image out of mind what a stud showing up to the riots like this😂

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZUhrq7W...jpg&name=large

I mean c’mon Chad really set the bar so high now if A normal law abiding citizen gets pulled over as a citizen for going a few miles over or any other minor infraction they should surely get a freebie added to their records. I can’t wait to vote for anyone but this 🤡
    Drunk ass Donna, Fat boy Kyle, and Anthony the black clown.

Unregistered
    Wait a second if you zoom in on his pants did he piss himself, was it raining or did he spill his latte on the way over to the scene?

Unregistered
    Drunk ass Donna, Fat boy Kyle, and Anthony the black clown.
    "...the black clown." So, that comment is not racist? And what exactly makes him a clown? I worked for him in D-3. Never met him until then and we don't hang out now. He took care of the troops, worked all the long hours right beside us and pushed to get his guys promoted. If he got promoted before you, or had assignments you didn't get, is he a "black clown" because he took those opportunities? How come other supervisors are not "white clowns" because of their promotions or assignments? Many deputies have gotten promoted faster than him, or got good assignments with less time on than him. But we are not calling them "white clowns." If you hate him because he is black, go see the Wizard, get some courage and call it like it is. Look up his cell in personnel inquiry, or go to D5 and discuss it with him. But you won't. Because that would take heart.

Unregistered
    "...the black clown." So, that comment is not racist? And what exactly makes him a clown? I worked for him in D-3. Never met him until then and we don't hang out now. He took care of the troops, worked all the long hours right beside us and pushed to get his guys promoted. If he got promoted before you, or had assignments you didn't get, is he a "black clown" because he took those opportunities? How come other supervisors are not "white clowns" because of their promotions or assignments? Many deputies have gotten promoted faster than him, or got good assignments with less time on than him. But we are not calling them "white clowns." If you hate him because he is black, go see the Wizard, get some courage and call it like it is. Look up his cell in personnel inquiry, or go to D5 and discuss it with him. But you won't. Because that would take heart.
    He is the black clown because he tap dances for the man like he doesn’t know he’s being used for his skin color. But you should know that since you’re always telling us black deputies what we want and like.

Unregistered
    Looks fake like the moon landing😳

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast