Thoughts and Prayers - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Apparently no one cares about the text between Haines and Mindyme that's a criminal violation. If they can cover that up then the text between Morgan and Haines is nothing to sweep under the rug.

Unregistered
    Lock them up!!!! lock them up!!! lock them up!!!

Unregistered
    Nothing worth having comes easy. Justice is headed to us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing worth having comes easy. Justice is headed to us.
    We’ve been waiting a long time for this and hoping for prolly a year now but still no justice.

Unregistered

Question

Anybody that is named will be trash talked from here to eternity. A lot of good cops were put out to pasture way too soon. Some did wrong, some didn’t. There was absolutely zero progressive discipline. Long term deputies with no prior letters were terminated in bad standing for minor incidents so room could be made for rookies from Pensacola Christian College.
    This has to be one of the most IDIOIC posts. So who exactly didn't do anything wrong and was terminated for something "minor"? And as a follow-up, when have we been fully staffed that deputies were fired to make room for PCC rookies? I've got my popcorn and I'm ready to read your sh*t show response...

Unregistered
    This has to be one of the most IDIOIC posts. So who exactly didn't do anything wrong and was terminated for something "minor"? And as a follow-up, when have we been fully staffed that deputies were fired to make room for PCC rookies? I've got my popcorn and I'm ready to read your sh*t show response...
    Well young man, first it's spelled "idiotic". The problem lies with the picking and choosing by the adminstration or the "untouchables" picking and choosing the outcome of one's faith. Regardless of the disciplinary matrix. Certain people get a mere slap on the wrist, a few days off, etc. Others get far worse including termination, or even arrested for the same offense others did not. Simply do a a public records request on the last several years of IA's and you will see exactly the wrong of an "idiotic" adminstration. Well on second thought good luck with a public records request. The request would only be quartebdacked by former car 3.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234