Thoughts and Prayers - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you cant name a name, then summarize a situation then. What is just one scenario in which someone was done "wrong?" Its not like they hadn't done something. They did wrong and there are consequences to wrong. Name just one scenario. If they were terminated do you really think they would care if someone trash talked them? If there were so many done wrong, then name one. Since that cant be done, namd a scenario.
    I do not think it's wise to name names or summarize situations. Because some of them have lawsuits and the others are more than likely going to have lawsuits against you Eric and the sheriff's office and others. But since you brought it up that is a good question how can you be found by a judge to be biased against women. Is that not kind of like Garino's situation except a little worse because it was in court and I judge ruled it? After something like that how could we retain you how is your testimony any good in court? Another one is a judge feels that you manipulate IA investigations. Why are you still employed here? Why can you discuss an on going IA investigation "your own" with the investigator who you picked to investigate you and openly in your text bribe her with a promotion and dinner? How can we retain you? Let's not forget your testimony in the Manning zarzar deposition where are you were telling lies in a court proceeding. How do you still have a job sir? And the list goes on and on and on but somehow nothing has happened to you. So you speak of the people who you say have done wrong if they did or did not you have done worse sir and you are still here. The only difference is you controlled there IAs and the outcome while you covered up your own misdeeds. If anyone else since Eric ask the question can point out some more of his wrongdoings feel free because I know I did not even scratch the surface.

Unregistered
    Since Tamas IA, so far Haines is the only one to be allowed to speak with 'his investigator'. Everyone else has been banished to the date that Haines decided.

Unregistered
    Sounds like Eric is a liability to the sheriff office. How could his testimony be permitted in court. He did wrong on so many counts. He would fire himself and charge himself if it wasn't himself who did the wrongs. Eric must have some good dirt on Morgan for him to look past all his wrongs. Not even a fake rigged IA To make it look good

Unregistered
    If you cant name a name, then summarize a situation then. What is just one scenario in which someone was done "wrong?" Its not like they hadn't done something. They did wrong and there are consequences to wrong. Name just one scenario. If they were terminated do you really think they would care if someone trash talked them? If there were so many done wrong, then name one. Since that cant be done, namd a scenario.
    Ozell Powell. Enough said.

Unregistered
    Ozell Powell. Enough said.
    Haines did him because he knew he was sick and needed health insurance. So his evil little brain got to thinking how worse could I hurt him then to fire him so he wouldn't have health insurance. That will show him. That is how that evil fat pricks mine works. But it's okay for him to do all the things he does and not get in trouble hell he even gets to cover up his own crimes and nobody can investigating because he has dirt on the sheriff or something.

Unregistered
    To the OP yes we are watching the country and law enforcement is in our thought and prayers. The country and cities are in a crux and the pandemic will change things.

Hopefully the administration will have your backs, even if they don't seem to be outspoken. Perhaps they are trying to keep a lid on things locally and other citizens wake up to what is going on. BLM is not a good organization. The country is in a revolution and law enforcement is critical.
    Thank you
    Stop the soap opera infighting. Stop the hate. It's not a good look.

Unregistered
    I do not think it's wise to name names or summarize situations. Because some of them have lawsuits and the others are more than likely going to have lawsuits against you Eric and the sheriff's office and others. But since you brought it up that is a good question how can you be found by a judge to be biased against women. Is that not kind of like Garino's situation except a little worse because it was in court and I judge ruled it? After something like that how could we retain you how is your testimony any good in court? Another one is a judge feels that you manipulate IA investigations. Why are you still employed here? Why can you discuss an on going IA investigation "your own" with the investigator who you picked to investigate you and openly in your text bribe her with a promotion and dinner? How can we retain you? Let's not forget your testimony in the Manning zarzar deposition where are you were telling lies in a court proceeding. How do you still have a job sir? And the list goes on and on and on but somehow nothing has happened to you. So you speak of the people who you say have done wrong if they did or did not you have done worse sir and you are still here. The only difference is you controlled there IAs and the outcome while you covered up your own misdeeds. If anyone else since Eric ask the question can point out some more of his wrongdoings feel free because I know I did not even scratch the surface.
    Lets go the opposite direction. Eric you have forced a comment to become a lie so you can fire people. Yet, Forte was on two recorded transcripts saying separate things. He had one statement then changed it when he found out Nix paid for a transcript. Also it is very telling when a deputy feels they should pay several hundred dollars for a court appearance because it is anticipated the administration is unethical. I will say I do not know Nix but seems he was smart enough to know you and forte are snakes.

Unregistered
    I feel compelled to ask. What about the text exchange between the sheriff and EH? The one where they both appeared sexist and racist against gilley and Mr. Alexander. Is nothing coming of that? Seriously? No one cares about them discussing that level of trash while in their official capacities? How is that ok? If it is CS or mr Alexdr who wins, they'll have their hands full.

Unregistered
    If you haven't noticed a few people are the problem around here. The ones who everyone complains about and everyone knows are dirty evil people. A good start to healing this agency is to get rid of those people. Eric, Mindyme, Alday Forte. Some of the others might not need to be relieved of duty but knocked down a peg. Most have been promoted past their capacity. Some just have jobs because they brown nose Morgan and he likes a good butt kisser. Morgan likes a yes man and not one person in that administration would stand up for what is right if it means upsetting Morgan. I've never seen an agency with as low of moral as this one. I imagine Atlanta and others agency's that are ran by liberal city governments might be lower but that's not saying a lot for the situation we have here when those agency's are dealing with that kind of anti cop government. We only have two people with crazy power trips to deal with. That would be Morgan and Haines. I'll give Simmons a shot but if things don't get better in his first term and these worthless people Morgan put in his administration still have power over us I'll be pulling for who ever is his opponent next go around. And I imagine all the pissed off employees and their families will be doing the same. Something has to change around here. The turn over rate has only to do with the way this place is ran nothing else. Time to get rid of the Cancer in this agency and start a path to healing it. God bless you all and God bless the peace keepers.

Unregistered
    I feel compelled to ask. What about the text exchange between the sheriff and EH? The one where they both appeared sexist and racist against gilley and Mr. Alexander. Is nothing coming of that? Seriously? No one cares about them discussing that level of trash while in their official capacities? How is that ok? If it is CS or mr Alexdr who wins, they'll have their hands full.
    I guess no one really cares about this. No one can explain how these texts are not way out of line. Astounding!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast