Thoughts and Prayers - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who then? Who was a victim of the admin who didnt do wrong? There was wrong committed by these folks you speak of. Who got canned that didnt have it coming?
    Anybody that is named will be trash talked from here to eternity. A lot of good cops were put out to pasture way too soon. Some did wrong, some didn’t. There was absolutely zero progressive discipline. Long term deputies with no prior letters were terminated in bad standing for minor incidents so room could be made for rookies from Pensacola Christian College.

Unregistered
    “Canned that didn’t have it coming”. That speech is a look inside if the mind of a person who has an immature understanding of discipline. The heart of discipline is correction and teaching. That must be Haines. I almost feel sorry for him in his wretched perverse world of no friends and no respect

Unregistered
    That is the rambling of and idiot who should never have been in this line of work. That was Eric and that's the mentality he has towards deputies. He thinks being a weasel is the way of the world. But he's tried and has worked so hard screwing people over he has stepped over the line to do so and became a criminal in his efforts to try and feel smarter that others and to not have to admit that he is wrong from time to time. He is a worthless human being. He's done no good in his time at this agency he was a scared worthless Street cop and a very corrupt person when he gained rank. A pissant with a chip on his shoulder and he wanted to attack people for doing a job he couldn't do and never had any business being a part of.

Unregistered
    That is the rambling of and idiot who should never have been in this line of work. That was Eric and that's the mentality he has towards deputies. He thinks being a weasel is the way of the world. But he's tried and has worked so hard screwing people over he has stepped over the line to do so and became a criminal in his efforts to try and feel smarter that others and to not have to admit that he is wrong from time to time. He is a worthless human being. He's done no good in his time at this agency he was a scared worthless Street cop and a very corrupt person when he gained rank. A pissant with a chip on his shoulder and he wanted to attack people for doing a job he couldn't do and never had any business being a part of.
    Just like his POS brother

Unregistered
    Haines is garbage. I used to feel bad that I had hate in my heart for anyone Not him. He deserves it

Unregistered
    Anybody that is named will be trash talked from here to eternity. A lot of good cops were put out to pasture way too soon. Some did wrong, some didn’t. There was absolutely zero progressive discipline. Long term deputies with no prior letters were terminated in bad standing for minor incidents so room could be made for rookies from Pensacola Christian College.
    If you cant name a name, then summarize a situation then. What is just one scenario in which someone was done "wrong?" Its not like they hadn't done something. They did wrong and there are consequences to wrong. Name just one scenario. If they were terminated do you really think they would care if someone trash talked them? If there were so many done wrong, then name one. Since that cant be done, namd a scenario.

Unregistered
    If you cant name a name, then summarize a situation then. What is just one scenario in which someone was done "wrong?" Its not like they hadn't done something. They did wrong and there are consequences to wrong. Name just one scenario. If they were terminated do you really think they would care if someone trash talked them? If there were so many done wrong, then name one. Since that cant be done, namd a scenario.
    Guarino. Private talk in his home home. Is it right. No. Did he deserve to be fired? Definitely not.

Unregistered
    Haines is garbage. I used to feel bad that I had hate in my heart for anyone Not him. He deserves it
    What would be the harm of praying for him? What's the harm of praying for all of them? Our sheriff still has decisions to make between now and when he leaves. Our chief deputy has decisions that bring a lot of impact. MY is in a position of leadership and makes decisions that affect people. And on and on. Maybe pray that the bad decisions they made in the past stop and good decisions start. Maybe pray that EH reconciles himself with himself and starts doing right and doesn't continue in malicious ways. Hate accomplishes so little. What has it accomplished here? Just more and growing hate. Rise above all that stuff. I'm not saying that I agree with them. But stop all the hate. That's caustic!

Unregistered
    I see what you are saying about BG, but put yourself in their shoes on that. How could they retain him after that? How could he ever testify in court again? Never watched him work. Never heard anything good or bad about him. Was he even worth retaining?

Unregistered
    I see what you are saying about BG, but put yourself in their shoes on that. How could they retain him after that? How could he ever testify in court again? Never watched him work. Never heard anything good or bad about him. Was he even worth retaining?
    I've heard Haines say it. Delarian does black power fist. Seabury was allowed to stay. But they fire him?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast