Thoughts and Prayers
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Thoughts and Prayers

I'm hoping you all will join me in keeping our brothers and sisters across our great nation in your prayers. If you do not pray, then just keep them in your thoughts please. They are holding back rioters who have infiltrated peaceful and lawful protests. Officers in St. Louis and Las Vegas have been shot during all of this. Many others injured otherwise. Some in ATL have been suspended for responding though I'm not 26 on all those circumstances. They are in a no win situation unfortunately. Thankfully, we've had it pretty easy here, but it wont take much to touch things off. Hopefully the agencies involved dont have mercenary leadership like we do that is just itching to jack them up! It's hard watching your front and back at the same time.

Unregistered
    Absolutely. They are in a hard spot. They ain't gonna have a break any time soon either. Was amusing hearing CS speak on the Minneapolis incident. Just like his daddy DM, he couldnt wait to jump down the atrocities fire pole and get in front of people to listen to him about his thoughts on something that didnt even happen here. Almost as funny as hearing about his zero tolerance for such things. Didnt CS sign off on retaining JB after his incident of slamming a cuffed suspect? I know. You're asking "which time?" "Which one?" Hes done it several times, and CS keeps on recommending retention for him and discipline for ZW who didnt jump in to illegally strike a cuffed suspect! Great leadership!

Unregistered
    Cry baby ZW again... let it go. You're a coward.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Absolutely. They are in a hard spot. They ain't gonna have a break any time soon either. Was amusing hearing CS speak on the Minneapolis incident. Just like his daddy DM, he couldnt wait to jump down the atrocities fire pole and get in front of people to listen to him about his thoughts on something that didnt even happen here. Almost as funny as hearing about his zero tolerance for such things. Didnt CS sign off on retaining JB after his incident of slamming a cuffed suspect? I know. You're asking "which time?" "Which one?" Hes done it several times, and CS keeps on recommending retention for him and discipline for ZW who didnt jump in to illegally strike a cuffed suspect! Great leadership!
    I don't think he signed off on it.

Unregistered
    Wow, didn’t take you long to take something positive and turn it into a negative. Want me to call you a whaaaambulance?

Unregistered
    Please keep up the thoughts and prayers for our brothers and sisters across our great nation caught up in this hoopla. Officers have been shot in Vegas, CA, St. Louis, as plenty of other places. Officers have been injured in D.C. and New York and Baltimore from blunt force and thrown objects. The politicians have given up precincts in Minneapolis and Seattle and even given up whole sections of the city of Seattle to lawless rioters. This is really something hard to swallow for Leo's who believe strongly in law and order and the rights of those they serve. Some group of cops called those precincts home at one point. All over, our brethren are being barely supported by opportunistic flaky politicians that are almost as crooked as our own sheriff. Odd how they are pandering to peoples votes after some of the same people have renounced their citizenship. Wouldnt that make them ineligible to vote in 'CHAZ' for instance? Its madness, and in our style, our brethren continue to report for duty. Keep praying for their safety. If it worsens here, the politicians will act like the head hunters they are and turn on the Leo's to make an example. Pray!

Unregistered
    I will keep on praying

Unregistered
    I pray that our Administration has to answer for the crimes they have committed. I pray that no more good Deputies become victims of this corrupt administration. I pray Haines doesn't get back in a position of power or influence like he had before and he is held accountable for the things he's done to good people. I pray he will be an inmate at the jail soon along with King David. And a few others who took part in the missdeeds of this administration... . I pray for the good Men and women who work in this line of work to go home safe every night. It's hard to come do this job knowing if something happens your administration won't have your back and will turn on you if the pressure gets to much or a negative light shines their way. It's bad enough when half the country hates you because of your profession it's even worse knowing your leaders don't have your back because of politics.

Unregistered
    I pray that our Administration has to answer for the crimes they have committed. I pray that no more good Deputies become victims of this corrupt administration. I pray Haines doesn't get back in a position of power or influence like he had before and he is held accountable for the things he's done to good people. I pray he will be an inmate at the jail soon along with King David. And a few others who took part in the missdeeds of this administration... . I pray for the good Men and women who work in this line of work to go home safe every night. It's hard to come do this job knowing if something happens your administration won't have your back and will turn on you if the pressure gets to much or a negative light shines their way. It's bad enough when half the country hates you because of your profession it's even worse knowing your leaders don't have your back because of politics.
    Who then? Who was a victim of the admin who didnt do wrong? There was wrong committed by these folks you speak of. Who got canned that didnt have it coming?

Unregistered
    You know a few of them you dirty piece of 💩. Hopefully you will be following them soon. Hopefully next time you can't conduct your own IA and clear yourself like you did last time. Or make a complaint on you just go away. Would that be ok for anyone else Eric? I won't be putting good people business out. But I'll put yours out because your not a good person your a piece of 💩.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast