The FOP is worthless - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don't have the weekends off because you are either a rookie or you are an administration plant. Either way, wait your turn like everybody else has or if you are an administration plant get the fuch off this forum.
    Oh yes sir. We’ll wait 20 years cause you tell us we have to. Or we could just push Ricky to keep the 7/7 cause all the rookies are behind him. Hmmmm, I wonder what we’ll do.
    It’ll be a shame to lose you to retirement after you lose every weekend off but we will all survive.

Unregistered
    Oh yes sir. We’ll wait 20 years cause you tell us we have to. Or we could just push Ricky to keep the 7/7 cause all the rookies are behind him. Hmmmm, I wonder what we’ll do.
    It’ll be a shame to lose you to retirement after you lose every weekend off but we will all survive.
    What’s a shame is the newer guys inability to see past the first couple years of the job. When your going to really want that family time on the weekend with your kids on a school schedule. Eat the shit sandwich today for a better life tomorrow. Prove the old timers wrong that this generation isn’t all about instant gratification. It will come faster than you think, with the way the world has been turning and the stress around us, lots of the old timers will be heading out soon. You will be the future of this department and with that attitude, you will be to blame for our downfall and not preserving the goods we have.

Unregistered
    This is nothing but a an OT killer staffing plan. I what a coincidence that the highest paid agency with the most OT availability is the only ones doing this 7/7. If you think for a minute this is to have you get off weekend early you are blind, naive, stupid or a combination of all three.

Unregistered
    This new generation of officer is purely reactive and self centered. They are non interactive with 38s and it shows by the lack of proactive police work on ocean dr over the past few years. These kids don’t want to work and only want what they want and not earn it. Your generation is soft and weak and you will have a tough career with the lack of respect you are creating for this profession.

Unregistered
    This new generation of officer is purely reactive and self centered. They are non interactive with 38s and it shows by the lack of proactive police work on ocean dr over the past few years. These kids don’t want to work and only want what they want and not earn it. Your generation is soft and weak and you will have a tough career with the lack of respect you are creating for this profession.
    If your idea of proactive police work is only stipping the same 38s on Ocean Drive over and over, then you are part of the problem. Additionally, I dont hear the veterans stopping shit either! If young officers are not stopping people its because they have either had crappy supervision, crappy FTOs or Veterans in their zone that ***** and moan when they have to wake up and be a 15.

How about you stop talking shit behind your computer and show me how its done!

Unregistered
    I’ve done it and I don’t trust this agency to go out and do it any longer. If this place wanted to make a difference they would not have 20-30 people that are in closet jobs who wear badges and occupy a civilian position. They would be on the street in uniform or even in a police capacity position. In addition if they wanted it done they would have more than 1 plain clothes unit in the entire department working the streets.

Unregistered
    I’ve done it and I don’t trust this agency to go out and do it any longer. If this place wanted to make a difference they would not have 20-30 people that are in closet jobs who wear badges and occupy a civilian position. They would be on the street in uniform or even in a police capacity position. In addition if they wanted it done they would have more than 1 plain clothes unit in the entire department working the streets.
    None of what you said makes any sense. Sounds like you are just pouting because your sorry a$$ did not get selected for CST.

Unregistered

We out number these old farts and can we can out vote them!

I like having every other weekend off. I like having two weeks off each month. Many people feel the same way. Why does the union not have the membership vote on the matter?
    I second that motion, anyways we out number these old farts and can we can out vote them at any time!

Unregistered
    punch in , answer calls , punch out.

Unregistered
    One day, dumbass, you will be the old fart on the end of the short stick.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast