The FOP is worthless - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

The cold hard truth!!!

Take a look at the current nationwide riots. The usual 38's are flanked by young ignorant sympathizers, in some cases the 38's are outnumbered by these geldings. Most of which are confused millenial fools who can't decide whether the the like men or women or both. I say to the millenial officers in this agency... Break the Generation Y (millenial) stereotype and man up. Settling for two weekends off a month is short sighted. It's a long career, there are things much more important to go for. Those weekends off will come sooner than you think.

Unregistered

7 on 7! Keep it going!

I do not want to wait 10 years for a piece of the weekend. I do not want to wait 15 years for the whole weekend. You senior grumps are downplaying the two weeks off. Just go retire already.

Unregistered
    I will stay extra just so you entitled little punks can’t get weekends off

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will stay extra just so you entitled little punks can’t get weekends off
    Take that attitude you Old Goat and we will surely bring it the a vote and change it, don't forget that the majority has the votes.

Unregistered
    Take that attitude you Old Goat and we will surely bring it the a vote and change it, don't forget that the majority has the votes.
    As a senior officer and having worked with many younger officers, I can tell you that most don't think like you. Most of your peers hate the 7/7 schedule and understand that they will eventually have the weekends off, without selling their soul to the devil, not two weekends a month. Working seven straight twelve hour days will take a toll on you body and mind over time. And then what good is your pension? So go ahead and bring this matter to a vote anytime you want brother!

Unregistered
    As a senior officer and having worked with many younger officers, I can tell you that most don't think like you. Most of your peers hate the 7/7 schedule and understand that they will eventually have the weekends off, without selling their soul to the devil, not two weekends a month. Working seven straight twelve hour days will take a toll on you body and mind over time. And then what good is your pension? So go ahead and bring this matter to a vote anytime you want brother!
    See you point brother, but it's that callous attitude by some of these old do nothing selfish dinosaurs that get to some of us!

Unregistered
    The large majority of you newer officers are smart people. I'm confident most of us, new and old, are on the same page. This is just a divide and conquer tactic on the part of the administration and we all know that.

Unregistered
    The 7/7 is not popular Kevin and Rob. So please stop selling the Chiefs money saving tactics. Don’t believe me? Put it out for a vote. But you won’t because you know that it’s not what we want. Ricky wants to score brownie points with his boss on our behalf. If this was such a great configuration you wouldn’t have a dozen officers banging off daily. You two represent us not the Command Staff and for you to be bamboozled by Rick is a testament to your testicular fortitude.

Unregistered
    Those two are dumb and dumber. They remind me of "Abbott and Costello", only stupider. For you younger guys, google them.

Unregistered
    I’ve done it and I don’t trust this agency to go out and do it any longer. If this place wanted to make a difference they would not have 20-30 people that are in closet jobs who wear badges and occupy a civilian position. They would be on the street in uniform or even in a police capacity position. In addition if they wanted it done they would have more than 1 plain clothes unit in the entire department working the streets.
    so you won’t do it because you don’t trust the agency but you want us to do it and get screwed. Makes sense. Thats why the younger guys have no respect for the senior officers. You guys just care about yourselves. Just go and retire already.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast