Guess what Jane found money for. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Reading Minnesota law, I think their SAO will have a tough time proving intent. I think they overcharged the cops to make a public statement and appease the public, but when they get found not guilty of the overcharged crimes, the riots today will be nothing in comparison after the "justice system ran its course". We still won't have any equipment, drive 15 year old cars, no raises, but at least we will have body cameras.

Unregistered
    If we could actually band together, and refuse to charge these in our houses or download them over our wifi or pick them up a second before our shift is supposed to start. It will send a message and create a logistical problem.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If we could actually band together, and refuse to charge these in our houses or download them over our wifi or pick them up a second before our shift is supposed to start. It will send a message and create a logistical problem.
    You are correct but we are not united enough unfortunately

Unregistered
    Are you stupid? This website will block the entire word if you type a non approved word. I literally just randomly picked the middle characters. Idiot.
    What an idiot. "8" is literally the character above "U" on the keyboard......which is the first character he replaced. No sense in reaching all the way to the "c" when you can just type 88. To the HH poster, that was a stretch at best.

Unregistered
    https://www.fox13news.com/news/tampa...ith-protesters

Some of these are fine but I hope common sense comes through on a few. I dare Jane to give a verbal warning before shooting someone that pulls a gun on an officer.

Unregistered
    https://www.fox13news.com/news/tampa...ith-protesters

Some of these are fine but I hope common sense comes through on a few. I dare Jane to give a verbal warning before shooting someone that pulls a gun on an officer.
    This is the most stupid thing I read. Stop or I'll shoot! Let the body cam catch you say that, because they will say you had intent and planned to kill the dirt bag when he finally stops running and faces you in a gun stance holding a shiny flashlight. Our city is run by idiots. Notice only Democrat cities experience these problems. Fycking Castor wore this uniform, how can she be fycking it up so badly?

Unregistered
    This is the most stupid thing I read. Stop or I'll shoot! Let the body cam catch you say that, because they will say you had intent and planned to kill the dirt bag when he finally stops running and faces you in a gun stance holding a shiny flashlight. Our city is run by idiots. Notice only Democrat cities experience these problems. Fycking Castor wore this uniform, how can she be fycking it up so badly?
    Lol, Castor in a uniform, how long has it been since she was in that uniform out on patrol in the hood? Years of rising up the ranks, politicking, running for office will make you forget all about what it was like to be a real cop on the street. She doesn’t remember and she doesn’t care. She’s in it for herself and if she needs to sacrifice a pawn like yourself to save face or win a vote she will happily do it just like Dugan would do it to keep his job or get the council off of his back.

Unregistered
    Just record on the BWC all the time while marking it as evidence so it has to be held for a longer time. If all 600 of you do it, it will start to cost the city a money to keep the recordings.

Not that you all seem to have faith in the PBA anymore, shocking, have them conduct spot checks on past recorded evidence to ensure that the city just doesn't delete old stuff to make room.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123