Guess what Jane found money for.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    "We’re going to be looking into some serious deficit in 2021, 2022,'' said Castor. "It’s not like we’re cashing a check for $40 million.''

Unregistered
    This will be as successful as her walking with protestors. It’s been proven all cameras do is drain money from cities. She don’t care she wants to appease the flock. The city is already bleeding money. We will pay a future price for these whether it be a step freeze or some real bad contracts.

Unregistered
    How about hazard pay for the COVID 19? or How about hazard pay for the unprecedented riots? Or how about we increase our staffing levels to match the population growth over the past decades? The mayor is so misguided and is looking at appeasing the people that riot, loot, and cause mayhem. The city is facing huge deficits that will affect our equipment for years to come. It will even affect the raises, but they found money for body cameras? How about we fix the cars that were damaged by the rioters, or buy new cars with ballistic panels to make us safer. Jane!!! Dont f88k us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about hazard pay for the COVID 19? or How about hazard pay for the unprecedented riots? Or how about we increase our staffing levels to match the population growth over the past decades? The mayor is so misguided and is looking at appeasing the people that riot, loot, and cause mayhem. The city is facing huge deficits that will affect our equipment for years to come. It will even affect the raises, but they found money for body cameras? How about we fix the cars that were damaged by the rioters, or buy new cars with ballistic panels to make us safer. Jane!!! Dont f88k us.
    He could not possibly care less about us. How about staff meetings be televised. That would be leading from the front. Why won't they? Hmm I thought he...she wanted "transparency ". Oops for thee but not for me....hypocrisy

Unregistered
    How about just get us mask, helmets and shields first please. I thought our safety of us going home was your first priority?

Unregistered
    To add to the above, it will not only affect the PD, it will affect all city departments. We pulled out of city insurance, so the city has to bridge the gap with expenses of those that use it the most. All city departments will not get raises and new equipment for years to come. The city cant afford any of this.

There is a new bill making its way through congress to drop qualified immunity for police officers. If it passes, the city will be on the hook for huge insurance costs. If they decide to pass the costs down to us, many would quit as we would be required to carry professional insurance. There would be no incentive to stop anyone that is trying to actively resist you, because you will be in civil court before the suspect is out of jail.

Unregistered
    To add to the above, it will not only affect the PD, it will affect all city departments. We pulled out of city insurance, so the city has to bridge the gap with expenses of those that use it the most. All city departments will not get raises and new equipment for years to come. The city cant afford any of this.

There is a new bill making its way through congress to drop qualified immunity for police officers. If it passes, the city will be on the hook for huge insurance costs. If they decide to pass the costs down to us, many would quit as we would be required to carry professional insurance. There would be no incentive to stop anyone that is trying to actively resist you, because you will be in civil court before the suspect is out of jail.
    Now I know why so many good supervisors bail asap. I never understood it......now I get it. I miss my old supervisor a lot. He was the real deal. Told staff to piss off numerous times and always won for us. Now he enjoys bourbon and smiles at this fubar department. Enjoy my friend.

Unregistered
    F88k. You just revealed who you really are. 88 is a number white supremacist members tattoo on their body. It’s because H is the 8th letter of the alphabet. 88 equals HH which means Heil Hitler. Look it up. It’s common knowledge for anyone who has worked with and studied gangs. The racism isn’t so hidden is it???!!!!

Unregistered
    F88k. You just revealed who you really are. 88 is a number white supremacist members tattoo on their body. It’s because H is the 8th letter of the alphabet. 88 equals HH which means Heil Hitler. Look it up. It’s common knowledge for anyone who has worked with and studied gangs. The racism isn’t so hidden is it???!!!!
    Your a moron.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast