So... what happened to the online reporting?

Unregistered

So... what happened to the online reporting?

Is the online reporting a thing of the past?

All the delayed crimes that citizens were able to report online a few weeks ago, are now having deputies sent out to them, taking hours and hours and hours to investigate, photograph, gather evidence, conduct neighborhood surveys with 8 different homes, search through videos, download said videos, edit said videos, share said videos, create alerts, write reports, send emails, enter blotters, write dailies, impound evidence, etc., etc., etc.,

I thought online reporting of these incidents was going to make for a more efficient Sheriff's Office, freeing deputies up to be proactive and handle emergencies?

Guess I should STFU and quit!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the online reporting a thing of the past?

All the delayed crimes that citizens were able to report online a few weeks ago, are now having deputies sent out to them, taking hours and hours and hours to investigate, photograph, gather evidence, conduct neighborhood surveys with 8 different homes, search through videos, download said videos, edit said videos, share said videos, create alerts, write reports, send emails, enter blotters, write dailies, impound evidence, etc., etc., etc.,

I thought online reporting of these incidents was going to make for a more efficient Sheriff's Office, freeing deputies up to be proactive and handle emergencies?

Guess I should STFU and quit!
    What is online reporting? We have that option? I had no idea.

Unregistered
    What is online reporting? We have that option? I had no idea.
    Must've been a patrol supervisor, or com center employee who posted the above, because they clearly have no stinking idea.

https://teamhcso.com/Section/c5c8008...-Police-Report

Unregistered
    Must've been a patrol supervisor, or com center employee who posted the above, because they clearly have no stinking idea.

https://teamhcso.com/Section/c5c8008...-Police-Report
    I actually work on the road, but I had no clue. Why am I always getting sent to non-crime, or petty crime calls with no suspects then? Do we advertise this option?