Embarrassed to Work Here - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This, more of this comradely, needs to happen if law officers will survive this onslaught of B.S. BLM, liberal media and weak leaders(Dugan, Chronister & Jane)need to be faced head on. This movement is already loosing steam. What would be an eye opener is if ALL officers, regardless of agency, refused to come to work! The brass would put their “S” pants on because they could handle that situation. I guarantee it wouldn’t be long for pleas, Public and from leaders to please report back to work! Egg head leaders and pantywaists always come up with these fantasies like abolish or defund law enforcement. Look closely at who these people really are. They should be strung up for treason. Stay safe out there and know most of us real hardworking blue collar citizens are for, not against you!
    Show everyone what a bad b!tch leader you are and face them head on as you suggest. Everyone will follow you into battle for sure.

Unregistered
    This, more of this comradely, needs to happen if law officers will survive this onslaught of B.S. BLM, liberal media and weak leaders(Dugan, Chronister & Jane)need to be faced head on. This movement is already loosing steam. What would be an eye opener is if ALL officers, regardless of agency, refused to come to work! The brass would put their “S” pants on because they could handle that situation. I guarantee it wouldn’t be long for pleas, Public and from leaders to please report back to work! Egg head leaders and pantywaists always come up with these fantasies like abolish or defund law enforcement. Look closely at who these people really are. They should be strung up for treason. Stay safe out there and know most of us real hardworking blue collar citizens are for, not against you!
    Get promoted and change it for the good of the department. We are behind you all the way!

Unregistered
    I am so damn happy I retired. It’s bad enough having to fight off baseless claims of racism when you arrest, ticket it use force on one of the 13% that commit 85% of the crime but with chiefs, mayors, governors and citizens kissing the collective asses of the most racist group in America it’s no longer a career I would want. Some of us actually became cops because we wanted to help society. Now I feel society doesn’t deserve that help. F them. Let them create their unpoliced hell hole and let them perish inside it.

Unregistered
    Way to go JANE, BRIAN and the rest of the scared leadership that has “RISEN THROUGH THE RANKS” over the years for putting our lives and now our families lives at risk by promoting and exponentially expanding the pussification if what used to be called the Tampa Police Department. Please try to come up with a new name for this department that does not contain the word POLICE in it because you have kicked this department in the balls and chained us to the porch so much we don’t even resemble a POLICE department any more.

For years you pieces of chicken $HIT have been trying to secure millions of dollars for these body cams to make these rioting pieces of $HIT happy, meanwhile, you have been completely unable to provide basic life saving or safety equipment for us to deal with the pandemic and now the ANTIFA riots that are only going to get worse with your “JUST LET THEM VENT” strategies.

But go ahead guys, do what you do best. Why don’t you make a FU*KING dance video or maybe lip sync some stupid TIK TOK because that’s been working out for you really well hasn’t it? It really seems to have connected us with the citizens of north and East Tampa so well hasn’t it? You should be ashamed to show your FU*KING faces anywhere around us real COPS that are now trying to wipe clean and scrub the mess Called TAMPA that you have created.

We are putting officers on the front lines to fight these lawless animals (not the protestors) who are criminals with none of the equipment needed to safely accomplish this task. Look at the news stories, look at the slide shows, street cops with a helmet, if they’re lucky, and nothing else. We do not have the less lethal munitions needed to stop this and trust me when I say the criminals know. Most, if not all, of the smoke and pyrotechnics you see are coming AT us FROM them! We have nothing. Maybe we should go loot a fireworks stand too just to have stuff to fire back because you need money for cameras to film these animals and then more money to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to store these videos in case one of them wants to cry about something years later.

To those good leaders and supervisors, we see you, and we know who you are. We’ve held that line with you, dodged FU*KING cinder blocks with you and fought off dehydration and hunger with you. We know that your hands are tied and that you are powerless against these narcissistic egomaniacs who are so FU*KING self centered they have to have their own social media teams on the city payroll to make sure they look good for their next stupid video, tweet or dance challenge.

In closing, in case you missed it - JANE, BRIAN and the other high ranking cowards who have destroyed this department are an embarrassment to this profession and I am ashamed to be associated with you. Congrats, you did it! You managed to kick us and chain us up so these dogs couldn’t hunt if we wanted to. For the first time in my life, I am embarrassed to be a cop and have ZERO faith in anything you say or do knowing you only have your likes, tweets and followers guiding every decision, or should I say INdecision, you make.

Looking back, I can’t see a way to directly connect or blame any of our past leaders to any one of the fallen officers on our wall, but I have an awful feeling that you two cowards will have the dubious distinction of being able to lay your head down one night knowing the next name that gets etched on our memorial will be 100% ON YOUR TAB!

I really hope you are happy. You did what I thought was impossible. You made me embarrassed to be a TAMPA police officer.
    Well said my brother.

Unregistered
    Well said my brother.
    My old Sgt, bailed as soon as he was eligible after his buyback. He said the dept was on an unsustainable trajectory of liberal BS. 3 yrs ago I thought he was just grizzled and disgruntled. Now I see he was fuc×ing Nostradamus!!

Unregistered
    Way to go JANE, BRIAN and the rest of the scared leadership that has “RISEN THROUGH THE RANKS” over the years for putting our lives and now our families lives at risk by promoting and exponentially expanding the pussification if what used to be called the Tampa Police Department. Please try to come up with a new name for this department that does not contain the word POLICE in it because you have kicked this department in the balls and chained us to the porch so much we don’t even resemble a POLICE department any more.

For years you pieces of chicken $HIT have been trying to secure millions of dollars for these body cams to make these rioting pieces of $HIT happy, meanwhile, you have been completely unable to provide basic life saving or safety equipment for us to deal with the pandemic and now the ANTIFA riots that are only going to get worse with your “JUST LET THEM VENT” strategies.

But go ahead guys, do what you do best. Why don’t you make a FU*KING dance video or maybe lip sync some stupid TIK TOK because that’s been working out for you really well hasn’t it? It really seems to have connected us with the citizens of north and East Tampa so well hasn’t it? You should be ashamed to show your FU*KING faces anywhere around us real COPS that are now trying to wipe clean and scrub the mess Called TAMPA that you have created.

We are putting officers on the front lines to fight these lawless animals (not the protestors) who are criminals with none of the equipment needed to safely accomplish this task. Look at the news stories, look at the slide shows, street cops with a helmet, if they’re lucky, and nothing else. We do not have the less lethal munitions needed to stop this and trust me when I say the criminals know. Most, if not all, of the smoke and pyrotechnics you see are coming AT us FROM them! We have nothing. Maybe we should go loot a fireworks stand too just to have stuff to fire back because you need money for cameras to film these animals and then more money to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to store these videos in case one of them wants to cry about something years later.

To those good leaders and supervisors, we see you, and we know who you are. We’ve held that line with you, dodged FU*KING cinder blocks with you and fought off dehydration and hunger with you. We know that your hands are tied and that you are powerless against these narcissistic egomaniacs who are so FU*KING self centered they have to have their own social media teams on the city payroll to make sure they look good for their next stupid video, tweet or dance challenge.

In closing, in case you missed it - JANE, BRIAN and the other high ranking cowards who have destroyed this department are an embarrassment to this profession and I am ashamed to be associated with you. Congrats, you did it! You managed to kick us and chain us up so these dogs couldn’t hunt if we wanted to. For the first time in my life, I am embarrassed to be a cop and have ZERO faith in anything you say or do knowing you only have your likes, tweets and followers guiding every decision, or should I say INdecision, you make.

Looking back, I can’t see a way to directly connect or blame any of our past leaders to any one of the fallen officers on our wall, but I have an awful feeling that you two cowards will have the dubious distinction of being able to lay your head down one night knowing the next name that gets etched on our memorial will be 100% ON YOUR TAB!

I really hope you are happy. You did what I thought was impossible. You made me embarrassed to be a TAMPA police officer.
    Hahahahahahaha

“Fought off hunger with you”

Hahahahahahahaha

MOLON LABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hahahahahahaha

“Fought off hunger with you”

Hahahahahahahaha

MOLON LABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Typical comment from someone who obviously wasn’t there. No “Sparta” here do boy, just a cop that’s seen the writing on the wall and has forgotten more than you’ll ever know.

Unregistered
    Typical comment from someone who obviously wasn’t there. No “Sparta” here do boy, just a cop that’s seen the writing on the wall and has forgotten more than you’ll ever know.
    If you knew hunger then you got me. What a buffoonish claim. I’m sorry you fought hunger.

But the people of Rock Ridge? THEY fought.... fought Indians, fought drought, fought locusts, fought Dix... remember when Richard Dix came in here and tried to take over their town?

Unregistered
    Olson Johnson is right!!

Unregistered
    Howard Johnson is right about Olson Johnson being right!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast