You should quit you giant puzzy
    You are gayer than Jane, idiot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will she have a baby with Dugan too?
    Jelly baby.

Unregistered

Weak Leaders

This new hands off plan is stupid!!!! It makes us look weak and scared. We just let them do whatever they want and have to hide so we don’t upset them. Who cares if we hurt their feelings? We should be showing them that if they do not follow the law there will be consequences. They take over streets and have cars that run red lights with them to block intersections. Who’s dumb ass idea was this? I have never been more embarrassed to work here than I am right now. We have become St. Pete.

Unregistered
    This new hands off plan is stupid!!!! It makes us look weak and scared. We just let them do whatever they want and have to hide so we don’t upset them. Who cares if we hurt their feelings? We should be showing them that if they do not follow the law there will be consequences. They take over streets and have cars that run red lights with them to block intersections. Who’s dumb ass idea was this? I have never been more embarrassed to work here than I am right now. We have become St. Pete.
    Maybe you should move to Wyoming and live with all the other white privileged racist Nazis.

Unregistered
    Maybe you should move to Wyoming and live with all the other white privileged racist Nazis.

You should go 1st to the implied bias training. Might be able to help you see your a racist.

Unregistered
    The ones who yell "Racism!" the loudest are the worst racists.

Unregistered
    Not a cop!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Question what exactly is white privilege. I was also not aware that Nazi’s live in Wyoming.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I’ve been reading these posts and wanted to take of few days to process everything before responding. I’ve been with TPD for over 20 years and I’m absolutely appalled by the events.
    Make no mistake, there has been a complete leadership failure. I have a real problem when the mayor, chief and city council say that there is systemic racism within our agency. The reality is police police were the crime is. Guess where the crime is? Why do you think the palms has 8 officers covering an area that is 3 times the size of sector C? There’s very little crime, that’s why. The mayor, then chief, created this mess when she and her staff pushed the bike stops and “harassment” of blacks just for the sake of stats. I can tell you unequivocally that I have made more personal sacrifices for the good of this city than the mayor, chief and city council combined and before this week I had no regrets. It would be nice to hear publicly how the mayor and chief support us 100% and stand behind us.
    I’m sure you have noticed that certain commanders have not been seen or heard from during these times. It’s because with the promotions, unqualified candidates were selected based solely on their race instead of talent and effort. Why is the D1 commander now the incident commander? Why isn’t the D3 or the SOD running it? It’s simply the lack of competence. I’m not giving the D1 kudos. I lost all respect for him when he kneeled. I thought he was a bada$$ military trained swat commander. Right out of JB’s playbook that made him and us look submissive. I’m sure Dugan is really regretting promoting this incompetent bunch, but we are stuck with him. Wait til you see the next round of Lt promotions. I expect for Dugan to be forced out and we will get a highly unqualified minority as our next chief.
    I’m quite confident that you will see a mass departure. Don’t get me wrong, the money is great, but I will be damned if I’m going to be beat down anymore. And y’all quit with what’s the union going to do BS. The PBA is powerless and you will see that when the BWCs are issued. I would also watch what you say to them as it does get back to the chief.
    And for Christ sake, can somebody explain to me what white privilege is? Being white is more of a disadvantage than anything. It is simply a false narrative that angers the black community. If the mayor and chief want to really make a difference, they should resign their positions to someone of color.
    For the first time in my career, I’m ashamed to wear the TPD uniform.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast