Embarrassed to Work Here
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Embarrassed to Work Here

Way to go JANE, BRIAN and the rest of the scared leadership that has “RISEN THROUGH THE RANKS” over the years for putting our lives and now our families lives at risk by promoting and exponentially expanding the pussification if what used to be called the Tampa Police Department. Please try to come up with a new name for this department that does not contain the word POLICE in it because you have kicked this department in the balls and chained us to the porch so much we don’t even resemble a POLICE department any more.

For years you pieces of chicken $HIT have been trying to secure millions of dollars for these body cams to make these rioting pieces of $HIT happy, meanwhile, you have been completely unable to provide basic life saving or safety equipment for us to deal with the pandemic and now the ANTIFA riots that are only going to get worse with your “JUST LET THEM VENT” strategies.

But go ahead guys, do what you do best. Why don’t you make a FU*KING dance video or maybe lip sync some stupid TIK TOK because that’s been working out for you really well hasn’t it? It really seems to have connected us with the citizens of north and East Tampa so well hasn’t it? You should be ashamed to show your FU*KING faces anywhere around us real COPS that are now trying to wipe clean and scrub the mess Called TAMPA that you have created.

We are putting officers on the front lines to fight these lawless animals (not the protestors) who are criminals with none of the equipment needed to safely accomplish this task. Look at the news stories, look at the slide shows, street cops with a helmet, if they’re lucky, and nothing else. We do not have the less lethal munitions needed to stop this and trust me when I say the criminals know. Most, if not all, of the smoke and pyrotechnics you see are coming AT us FROM them! We have nothing. Maybe we should go loot a fireworks stand too just to have stuff to fire back because you need money for cameras to film these animals and then more money to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to store these videos in case one of them wants to cry about something years later.

To those good leaders and supervisors, we see you, and we know who you are. We’ve held that line with you, dodged FU*KING cinder blocks with you and fought off dehydration and hunger with you. We know that your hands are tied and that you are powerless against these narcissistic egomaniacs who are so FU*KING self centered they have to have their own social media teams on the city payroll to make sure they look good for their next stupid video, tweet or dance challenge.

In closing, in case you missed it - JANE, BRIAN and the other high ranking cowards who have destroyed this department are an embarrassment to this profession and I am ashamed to be associated with you. Congrats, you did it! You managed to kick us and chain us up so these dogs couldn’t hunt if we wanted to. For the first time in my life, I am embarrassed to be a cop and have ZERO faith in anything you say or do knowing you only have your likes, tweets and followers guiding every decision, or should I say INdecision, you make.

Looking back, I can’t see a way to directly connect or blame any of our past leaders to any one of the fallen officers on our wall, but I have an awful feeling that you two cowards will have the dubious distinction of being able to lay your head down one night knowing the next name that gets etched on our memorial will be 100% ON YOUR TAB!

I really hope you are happy. You did what I thought was impossible. You made me embarrassed to be a TAMPA police officer.

Unregistered
    You should quit you giant puzzy

Unregistered
    Where are the SBR's that Bob says he bought us ?

Great plan giving up all those old 870's that could have been made into bean bag guns.

What happen to all that gear from the RNC ?

Jane is trying to be another Val Demings, you need to remember that.

Unregistered
    Jane is in over her head. She was as Chief, Major, Captain, Lieutenant, Sgt and Cpl. She was promoted due to reasons other than ability. When she was at the top she promoted based on many factors but ability was hardly considered. This is the end result of political correctness and liberal ideology. I don't care if a promoted person is black, brown, Asian, straight white gay or trans. The ONLY thing that matters to me is ability. Unfortunately we have virtually no person at the top with any ability to lead or make sound decisions. Since Bennett and Castor were in charge every rank looks to the next rank above for approval (permission) to make decisions. This has taught them to be useless. Even simple transfers need to be "approved" by the chain. This is NOT how a paramilitary structure should function.

You have made this department a complete joke in my opinion. You should look at it objectively and you will see. I suspect you won't due to the fact it is too painful to admit fault.

Unregistered
    Great leadership from the mayor, sending the guard home and cancelling the curfew and all! Excellent work!

Unregistered
    She is doing wonders for law enforcement morale and public safety. What a moron.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You should quit you giant puzzy
    Not a puzzy just observant. Eat and d!ick and thanks for stopping by.

Unregistered
    Nobody is getting hurt. This is all staged with Hollywood Crisis Actors flown in. Relax.

Unregistered

Laura Back

Listen Jane has brought in Laura McElroy to navigate the city thru this. It will all be good. With her record of making our Dept look as bad as possible I don’t know what could go wrong. Amazing we instantly have money for a climate change employee and a failed public relations consultant but no money for equipment.

Unregistered
    Will she have a baby with Dugan too?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast