It has gone too far

Unregistered

It has gone too far

1 Officer shot and killed in Oakland
    2 Officers run over in Buffalo
    4 Officers Shot in St Louis
    1 Officer shot in the head and killed in Las Vegas just minutes ago.

All during Gorge Floyd “protests”.

It’s time to wake up folks. We are loosing this fight. Being run over, shot and killed during these protests that we allow to get too far out of hand.

The curfew here has been effective so far. To officers on the street remain aggressive. If you see more than a few people starting to gather be swift and decisive. Hesitation and giving them ground will allow the groups to swell to the point they will feel safe in their numbers to fire shots at us. I don’t want to see one of us shot or killed here in Tampa. Forget any brass being scared. Officers if you want to make it home, take action. I’d rather be fired and survive than shot in the head because of inaction. Defend yourselves.

Unregistered
    Well said. We have spineless "leadership" who is scared to act and make decisions. Just like in many other liberal Democrat controlled cities where the riots are out of control. It is up to us to take decisive action to protect ourselves because nobody else seems to care.

Unregistered
    I am waiting to see Duggs take a knee with our protesters like the other Chiefs around the country in the Dumocrat controlled cities.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am waiting to see Duggs take a knee with our protesters like the other Chiefs around the country in the Dumocrat controlled cities.
    And done. Didn’t take long