Jessica Caso-Pedraja
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Jessica Caso-Pedraja

Who let this lady destroy our human trafficking cases?? She needs to go, she crazy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who let this lady destroy our human trafficking cases?? She needs to go, she crazy
    This is going to be great.

Unregistered
    This is Luis Poveda’s post. Why don’t you worry about yourself before you get kicked out of here and go to a district. Honestly you should have been kicked out for your lack of supervision and leadership while you had HT. Loser.

Unregistered
    This is Luis Poveda’s post. Why don’t you worry about yourself before you get kicked out of here and go to a district. Honestly you should have been kicked out for your lack of supervision and leadership while you had HT. Loser.
    Jessica Caso Pedraja is the most pro-cop prosecutor. Many years assigned to Narcotics and Organized Crime just ask Nanney or Ramirez ! If you are trashing her lying you must be a *****ass beotch who got their feelongs hurt. Poveda onky cares about himself just ask his former guys.

Unregistered
    Any other do nothing that has been hooked up his whole career. Another Cuban mafia.

Unregistered
    He should have been kicked out rather than transferring HT to ECB. His little man syndrome will eventually get him kicked out. What he did with the State was shameful and embarrassing for our agency. Plain and simple.

Unregistered
    Jessica Caso-Pedraja is one of the best Assistant State Attorneys in the entire state. From narcotics to HITDA to HT. She’s an all-around great person. Now if you lack leadership and a pair of balls, she will definitely will call you out. Stop being a whinny little shit and get your act together instead of bashing people over a keyboard.

Unregistered
    BTW shes super hot !!!!

Unregistered

Confidence

If you are confident in your assessment of ASA Caso-Pedraja, why the anonymity, why not post who you are and the specifics of your allegations and the circumstances of how she failed you in prosecution? if you are a Detective you know there is a process in which you can appeal to a higher level for a clearer explanation Of why your case or cases were not prosecuted. Crying like a little ***** in a forum where you can remain anonymous leaves people thinking that you are a punk and can’t standup for yourself, if your not not a punk little *****, post who you are and when you do that I will gladly identify myself and tell you about the Positive experiences that I have had when dealing with ASA Caso-Pedraja. I have had hundreds of dealings with ASA’ and not all were what I would consider positive or in my favor, however, we had An adult educated discussion and resolved whatever issues there were, I never felt the need to be a punk ass ***** And post some cowardly gripe on a forum where you remain anonymous but out the other party! Again, when you identify yourself I will be happy to do the same. If I am incorrect in my assessment of what you are I will apologize but I doubt I will have to do that

Unregistered
    She is one of the few ASA’s with a set of balls bigger than the Gerstein Bulding. She has our backs better than some of the people going to calls with you. She’d also be the first person to tell you to go “F**k yourself.” if you had a problem with her but, you’d have to say this bulls**t to her face and not a forum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast