Jessica Caso-Pedraja - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    She is an awesome ASA and an amazing person. Who ever wrote this is a b---h

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jessica Caso-Pedraja is one of the best Assistant State Attorneys in the entire state. From narcotics to HITDA to HT. She’s an all-around great person. Now if you lack leadership and a pair of balls, she will definitely will call you out. Stop being a whinny little shit and get your act together instead of bashing people over a keyboard.
    Really!?! Ask Narcotics and the CSTs how they feel about her. She USED to be good and have everyone’s back. About 5/6 years ago she took a turn for worst! She is horrible now and I dont know why?

Unregistered
    Really!?! Ask Narcotics and the CSTs how they feel about her. She USED to be good and have everyone’s back. About 5/6 years ago she took a turn for worst! She is horrible now and I dont know why?
    Stop bringing her your half ass, corner cutting, bullshit cases. You probably bring a plastic fork and a half empty capris sun to the table and expect her to perform open heart surgery for you. GTFO with this entire post. It’s bullshit.

Unregistered
    She’s a typical chick that needs to have a dirty mouth to “fit in”. She won’t do shit if you try her in her face. I’ve seen it first hand.

Unregistered
    She’s a typical chick that needs to have a dirty mouth to “fit in”. She won’t do shit if you try her in her face. I’ve seen it first hand.
    Stop “fitting in” and don’t post anonymous.

Unregistered
    Stop “fitting in” and don’t post anonymous.
    You just posted anonymously tough guy 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    I saw that there are a lot of controversial opinions about Jessica Caso-Pedraja. I recently wrote a paper about human trafficking, and I read a lot of different information from essay examples wrote by researches. I used information from https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-e...n-trafficking/ as I had so many questions. Still, I don't think she has suspended the human trafficking cases. They speak of her as a professional.

Unregistered
    I saw that there are a lot of controversial opinions about Jessica Caso-Pedraja. I recently wrote a paper about human trafficking, and I read a lot of different information from essay examples wrote by researches. I used information from https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-e...n-trafficking/ as I had so many questions. Still, I don't think she has suspended the human trafficking cases. They speak of her as a professional.
    This post must be from Luis Poveda. Hey loser! Let it go. You sucked as a detective, sergeant and now Lieutenant and you were called out for your incompetence and lack of investigative skills. So much so that they literally pulled Human Trafficking away from you and even transferred it to another Bureau!

Unregistered
    This post must be from Luis Poveda. Hey loser! Let it go. You sucked as a detective, sergeant and now Lieutenant and you were called out for your incompetence and lack of investigative skills. So much so that they literally pulled Human Trafficking away from you and even transferred it to another Bureau!
    Another hooked up moron who has been pushed onto ppl who don’t want him because he has palanca.

Unregistered

Crazy Q Bana

Yup, she’s living da vida loca!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast