Get Reyes Off of QRF - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    RR needs a bigger uniform. Great way to lead by example - clearly overweight

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please pull Reyes from QRF. Clearly he’s more concerned with how he’s being portrayed for the media.

Yesterday he was hugging a protestor for the news and today he made his entire line give in and take a knee along with the protestors.

We have zero balls left. Thanks Roger.
    Someone pleas tell me this is BS

Unregistered

Cool

They should enforce the weight policy, that's will get rid of his coward bacon butt.
    You should see the sumo wrestler Sgt's in Fort Myers.

Unregistered
    At a time when law enforcement is struggling to maintain its status, we have people giving in to these protestors which is further bringing us down and weakening all of us. It’s disgusting. We should be going the other way. It’s too bad we can’t gather a list of those who kneeled and run them off because I sure as hell don’t need their assistance on anything.

Unregistered
    Next time you arrest a DUI or a catch someone transporting drugs make sure you kneel before you take them to jail. Oh and when a drunk takes out a family please give them a hug.

Unregistered
    Reyes publicly endorsed a domestic terrorist organization and still works here? Unbelievable !

Worst thing is, their ideology centers around hatred of cops and killing LEOs.

Unregistered
    Reyes publicly endorsed a domestic terrorist organization and still works here? Unbelievable !

Worst thing is, their ideology centers around hatred of cops and killing LEOs.
    Stop spreading bs!!!! No he doesnt...does that mean you country boys that are card card carrying members of the kkk are going to stop attending your cross burning partays (sic)

Unregistered
    Stop spreading bs!!!! No he doesnt...does that mean you country boys that are card card carrying members of the kkk are going to stop attending your cross burning partays (sic)
    Shut up, he didnt endorse anyone, but he kneeled to the will of some young punks and made the rest do it. He made Kapernicrap full of joy and disrespected all the lives lost during these protests

Unregistered
    You are completely wrong and have no business being a LEO. Dear god i hope you don't work for us. And definitely don't ever be my 10-94. Millennial b.s. you must be that idiot cpl from Sarasota
    Many of you are upset with that fhp captain for kneeling and praying, citing the protesters are the enemy..and yet, fhp is notorious for writing other cops who you call for help when it goes bad.
    Focus on staying alive and leave this man alone.
    If he has faith in Jesus Christ, then I pray he allows your negative comments to bounce off.

Unregistered
    Please pull Reyes from QRF. Clearly he’s more concerned with how he’s being portrayed for the media.

Yesterday he was hugging a protestor for the news and today he made his entire line give in and take a knee along with the protestors.

We have zero balls left. Thanks Roger.
    FIRST pull him off of the buffet, then pull him off of QRF.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast