Get Reyes Off of QRF - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What kind of weak group of troopers would allow themselves to kneel like that.
    Rookies. Tell that to a senior Trooper.

Unregistered
    Rookies. Tell that to a senior Trooper.
    Display of compassion is the sign of a real man.

Unregistered
    Display of compassion is the sign of a real man.
    The sign of a men that needs attention and wants to be in the news. No one has ever seen him show compassion behind closed doors. It looked more like a Ben Affleck movie, horrible acting.

Unregistered
    https://www.wtsp.com/mobile/article/...HjxfARrOdfjIR8

CPL In Sarasota is the next idiot as well.... welcome to the gutting of FHP. They both should be suspended at the very least, never allowed to work in a protest again. DISGUSTING

Unregistered
    https://www.wtsp.com/mobile/article/...HjxfARrOdfjIR8

CPL In Sarasota is the next idiot as well.... welcome to the gutting of FHP. They both should be suspended at the very least, never allowed to work in a protest again. DISGUSTING
    So disgusting. They should all go and shake hands with Kaperni****. I guess they dont see how the protesters are making phone of cops for kneeling. They wanted to see cops kneeling and these idiots do it.

I wish someone asks me to kneel, not even ISIS before beheading me would get a kneel from me. Cowards!!!!!

Unregistered
    Kneel bit"@&@. Remember that time for the rest of your lives, when you kneeled in front of thugs (not all) that wanted you to and made you kneel.

Unregistered
    He didn’t mention anything bad or negative about his mother, Ramos. Nothing wrong with that the man said. Captain knows what he has done, I agree with the post, shame on you.
    Okay Vannessa

Unregistered
    Kneeling for the protesters is one thing (inappropriate IMO), kneeling WITH them is quite another. We have to step off our high horse every once in a while and show the public we are listening. Most of us realize the narrative being portrayed in the media is nowhere near accurate. However, the entire world believes we as the police think we are holier than thou. Kudos to any officer who says yes I hear you. Yes I’ll kneel and pray with you. This is what they need to see - interacting with the community. Not making stupid dance videos and TikToks. Take a deep breath and realize how this situation looks to everyone, just about, who isn’t a police officer. They are severely misinformed and unfortunately it will be up to us show them the truth.

Unregistered
    I bet a Tierney was beat red and clenching his fists so hard blood was dripping when he saw that.

Unregistered
    Kneeling for the protesters is one thing (inappropriate IMO), kneeling WITH them is quite another. We have to step off our high horse every once in a while and show the public we are listening. Most of us realize the narrative being portrayed in the media is nowhere near accurate. However, the entire world believes we as the police think we are holier than thou. Kudos to any officer who says yes I hear you. Yes I’ll kneel and pray with you. This is what they need to see - interacting with the community. Not making stupid dance videos and TikToks. Take a deep breath and realize how this situation looks to everyone, just about, who isn’t a police officer. They are severely misinformed and unfortunately it will be up to us show them the truth.
    You are completely wrong and have no business being a LEO. Dear god i hope you don't work for us. And definitely don't ever be my 10-94. Millennial b.s. you must be that idiot cpl from Sarasota

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast