Get Reyes Off of QRF - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Its damm P.R what a shame. They think the protesters will be nicer if you kneel. I guess they should go and kneel with Kaperni**** next. So embarrassing

Law and damm order.

Unregistered
    Honey boo boo is back on TV. To the unassuming viewer, this is a great story. If only they knew the reality of who Honey Boo Boo is. He treats the public like crap whenever he pulls up to a scene. He treats his subordinates even worse. Nobody who works for him respects him. Everyone around him leaves. He’s so desperate for friends, that he begs the same 2-3 troopers to stay and he’ll promise to make it worth it. Even they can’t stand him, but use him. He enforces hat policies because he says it makes troopers look sharp and commands respect. Looking sharp is half the battle he says. And yet, in every media outlet that allows for public comments, there are countless mentions of his embarrassing FUPA. Every time he walks into a courtroom with a mayo stain on the fupa, every other agency laughs at him. The public laughs at him. Troopers laugh at him. The news should ask about all the hostile work environment claims there is around him, the sexual harassment coverups, the huge number of troopers who have transferred and will transfer out of the troop only because of him. Hey honey boo boo. Nobody respects you. You are an embarrassment, and I’m sure she’s looking down on you in shame.

Unregistered
    Greatest guy I’ve ever worked for. He’s strict but he would do anything for you. He only gives shit to the slugs that don’t want to do anything. I’m assuming that is probably your type of work ethic and that is why it bothers you so much. The fact that you would mention his mother shows the merit of character that you have. That’s whole other level of low. You shouldn’t wear the same uniform as me with that mindset.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Greatest guy I’ve ever worked for. He’s strict but he would do anything for you. He only gives shit to the slugs that don’t want to do anything. I’m assuming that is probably your type of work ethic and that is why it bothers you so much. The fact that you would mention his mother shows the merit of character that you have. That’s whole other level of low. You shouldn’t wear the same uniform as me with that mindset.
    Thanks for the response Captain Reyes. You are about the only one that likes yourself. Don’t spread lies and by the looks of it all of these post are not made by the same person. Everyone hates you!

Unregistered
    Not Captain Reyes. But you’re a piece of shit for saying what you said about his mother.

Unregistered
    He didn’t mention anything bad or negative about his mother, Ramos. Nothing wrong with that the man said. Captain knows what he has done, I agree with the post, shame on you.

Unregistered
    He didn’t mention anything bad or negative about his mother, Ramos. Nothing wrong with that the man said. Captain knows what he has done, I agree with the post, shame on you.
    There's everything wrong with a captain who would kneel in solidarity with protesters knowing what it means and force his men to do it too. The kneel is a disgusting disgrace to the flag and an anti LEO pro BLM Antifa symbol. He's a traitor and a stain on the memories of all who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Unregistered
    There's everything wrong with a captain who would kneel in solidarity with protesters knowing what it means and force his men to do it too. The kneel is a disgusting disgrace to the flag and an anti LEO pro BLM Antifa symbol. He's a traitor and a stain on the memories of all who gave the ultimate sacrifice.
    Yes. As I mentioned in the last post: nothing wrong with what the man posted, there was nothing negative said about honey boo boo’s mom, so not sure why the side kick blew a gasket. The captain should be ashamed of all his coverups and his mistreatment of the public and subordinates. I think you may have misread what I wrote. The guy kissing the captain’s ass... well I think we all know who that is... he’s probably wiping some doo doo stain off his mouth as we speak.

Unregistered

What kind of weak group of troopers would allow themselves to kneel like that.

Unregistered
    By all means, please tell me to kneel or give me an order to kneel in front of a protester. See how that goes for you. You will be embarrassed as hell, I do not kneel for anyone.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast