Thanks colonel for the thank you note e-mail but no thanks! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you colonel for the 2nd thank you note. I showed the note to the grocery store and i was able to buy food for my family. Oh and i felt a lot better about myself cause i know it came with a $20,000 a year raise. I knew our day would come and it’s finally here. A thank you note fixed all of my and FHP’s problems. Thanks closet colonel for finally coming out.
    You are not worth an extra 500 dollars much less 20,000. Most of you losers don’t even deserve a thank you!

Unregistered
    Instead of staying around and coming on here to tell us you are leaving, just leave!

Unregistered
    Instead of staying around and coming on here to tell us you are leaving, just leave!
    Snowflakes come on here whining and complaining. If its so bad here, go find another job.

Unregistered
    Snowflakes come on here whining and complaining. If its so bad here, go find another job.
    Spoken like an FHP command staff

Unregistered
    Plenty of people have jack wagon. Get out from underneath the rock or is this the closet colonel. Look around we can’t keep anyone. Old timers are the only ones left. Between 1200-1900 ID’s they are all brand new Rookies every single year for the past 25 years since the step plan was taken away. This agency is a DUMP!

Unregistered
    Spoken like an FHP command staff
    I guess command should say PLEASE when they tell you to go find another job. Got to speak snowflake to you SOB’s.

Unregistered
    I guess command should say PLEASE when they tell you to go find another job. Got to speak snowflake to you SOB’s.
    Go PHUCK yourself too piece of sheitttt. Truth hurts motha ****a. Fix the PHUCKING issues instead of sliding them under the rug for the past 25 years.

Unregistered
    They should actually fight for the grunts, instead of doing absolutely NOTHING. They always want say it’s out of our control. It’s a PBA issue. News flash it’s not a PBA issue. It’s an FHP issue and if you’re part of the command staff that makes it your ISSUE!!

Unregistered
    29 years ago I became a Trooper. My FTO at the time ( old timer - Troop D) said to me “remember you are only a number - nothing will ever change here”. I let that resinate with me but I listened to all the brass tell me that we were the best and we’ll get raises. Blah, blah, blah. Fourteen years later, my buddy was killed - a Trooper. I was devistated but as the days moved on, his words kept playing in my head and I realized we ARE just another number. Nothing stopped, no one cared to lobby .. the FHP motto remained ‘do more with less’. So.... the answer to what am I doing about it? I left - it was the best move I ever made. I was afraid to make the jump but I am sooo glad I did. So now,at the end of 29 years, I have a pension that can support me and a fabulous job in the private sector for a few years to keep me busy. Don’t fool yourselves - you are a # and it doesn’t matter - do yourself a favor and jump ship while your young - before it’s too late. And, you know what’s crazy, there’s still the same amount of Troopers in Troop D as 30years ago. Crazy shit.

It sure was nice to hear from you closet colonel. The note was awesome, however I’m glad you feel you work for the best law enforcement agency in the nation and are proud to be a Trooper. I once, a long time ago felt the same way but not anymore. It’s not a great feeling to be overworked, underpaid and understaffed for more than 25 years that i have of service with the patrol. It’s not a good feeling being looked down from a fellow leo while standing in line with them and doing the exact same job and risking my life every single day and knowing that i make $25,000 plus dollars less than him and that the patrol is a sinking ship and no one cares. The thank you note/e-mail does not feed my family nor provides for my family. When will the classless and useless leadership end in Tallahassee and put an end to politics and actually put the Troopers and FHP 1st. When will it be the time we can feel proud of ourselfs? When will it be the time the brass actually cares for its Troopers? When will it be the time we stop training good people and Troopers to only leave to other agencies due to the pay? When are we going to say enough is enough and make the highway patrol great again? It’s a sad agency and nobody cares and there will never be a change. Fellow Troopers let’s keep praying that one day it will finally be our day. I have been praying for 25 years and unfortunately my prayers have not been answering. Sad just very sad.....

Unregistered
    Go PHUCK yourself too piece of sheitttt. Truth hurts motha ****a. Fix the PHUCKING issues instead of sliding them under the rug for the past 25 years.
    Awwww. Did you stomp your feet when you wrote this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast