PBSO hiring process
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

PBSO hiring process

I am currently an officer in Broward County. I applied for PBSO in August of 2019. I completed all the steps in the hiring process. I got a eligible for selection email in March, then about a month later in April I recieved a Completed Process email. Could anyone tell me what the emails mean or what's the difference between eligible for selection and completed process?
    Last edited by SheepDog202; 06-01-2020 at 09:14 PM.

Unregistered
    Call the HR person handling your application.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    I've reached to before but did not get a response back. I was just curious about what the difference between the 2 were, and if getting a Completed process email is a good thing or not.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SheepDog202 View Post
    I am currently an officer in Broward County. I applied for PBSO in August of 2019. I completed all the steps in the hiring process. I got a eligible for selection email in March, then about a month later in April I recieved a Completed Process email. Could anyone tell me what the emails mean or what's the difference between eligible for selection and completed process?
    If you're white, then you'll get hired. A small quota of minority applicants are allowed at PBSO under the current administration. Check the numbers and see for yourself.

Unregistered

Stupid

You're a ****ing idiot. PBSO actively recruits minorities. For years they have had a problem finding ones qualified enough or even getting ones who are qualified to apply. Stop with the stupid race baiting nonsense.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're a ****ing idiot. PBSO actively recruits minorities. For years they have had a problem finding ones qualified enough or even getting ones who are qualified to apply. Stop with the stupid race baiting nonsense.
    Spoken as a true idiot who is probably one of those cops who is also a part of the problem involving cops. I bet you've had your share of mistreating miniorities and gotten away with it. Talking about for years they've had a problem finding ones qualified. You dumba$$ I been here for many years and what is going across the country is what has been hidden for years.

Unregistered
    Spoken as a true idiot who is probably one of those cops who is also a part of the problem involving cops. I bet you've had your share of mistreating miniorities and gotten away with it. Talking about for years they've had a problem finding ones qualified. You dumba$$ I been here for many years and what is going across the country is what has been hidden for years.
    Ummm, NO!!! This country and law enforcement agencies are certainly not as racist as people like yourself portray, or make them seem like. Afterall, if you didn't keep that hidden agenda and false statistics going, you'd be just an average person like the rest of us. Get used to it. You are sadly outnumbered friend.
    Be safe

P.S.
    Remember, there are around 17,000 police agencies in this country that employ over 750,000 to a million sworn officers. You only hear of a bad cop, bad shoot or in custody death when it involves a white officer, and a black suspect with a past that will never be shown by the media. On average for a year, that equates to around .001% of all officer involved shootings/deaths.

Unregistered

Psych Exam

I've been scheduled for my Psych at Woodlake Psychological with DR. Paul E. Bryan Jr. Does anyone know how the test was and how the interview was? Was it stressful? I currently have 4.5 years experience from another department in Broward County.

Unregistered

please

You don't work here or you would know a hatian or spanish speaking candidate would get hired instantly. They even went to haiti and recruited depuites! So stop with the fake racist accusations, the race card is worn out.

Unregistered

Medical

Does anyone knows the weight guidelines. I’m 5’9 and weighs 200lbs. I did not pass my physical because my BMI was to high (31.1%)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast