Cazi Navarro Announcement - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yesterday May 31, 2020 I retired from the Broward County Sheriffs Department. I would like to take this opportunity to say it was wonderful working with all the men and women of the department. Today June 1, 2020 I filed to run for Broward County Sheriff as a Republican. In approximately two days I will be filing the qualifying fee and I will be off and running. It’s sad to see what’s been going on under the current administration and it will be my goal to make the Broward County Sheriffs Department great again. I will not run a negative campaign I will run a campaign that will only deal with facts. My number one priority will be to protect every employee of the Broward County Sheriff‘s Department and protect every citizen in Broward County. I have quite a few ideas but now is not the time and this is not the forum to discuss them. If anybody would like to call me and discuss anything. I’m ready to take your telephone calls and you can call me at 954–868- 0832 Please be safe and stay healthy and God bless all of you.

Retired Deputy Sheriff
    Cazi Navarro

Congratulations brother, you made it to the finish line!

Good luck to you in your endeavors.

Hope you can be as good as the last Navarro we had as Sheriff. He was a real cop! 🇺🇸 🇨🇺

Unregistered
    It takes great courage to step up and do the right thing! Godspeed!

Unregistered

Cazi we love you

Help us Cazi you are our only hope.
    You were the real definition of a kick ass cop.
    Thank you Cazi you got all my friends and family.
    God Bless you and your family.
    Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty Cazi your making us free at last.

Unregistered

Let me enlighten you

I worked with Cazi you couldn’t ask for any better back up.
    This is the guy you want as your wingman.
    Ca I I will call you and work for your campaign.
    God speed Brother

Unregistered
    I have never worked with you and don’t know you but if you win you have my support.
    It takes some ballzz to put your name here not knowing what some of these idiots going to say.
    You can’t have my vote because I live out of the county but I am behind you.
    Good luck brother!

Unregistered

Cazi I love you dude

I worked with Cazi in Tamarac and I would trust Cazi with my life, my wife’s life and my kids life. When I read this and confirmed that was your phone number I was orgasmic. I was thinking about going to FLPD but I will wait it out in hopes you win. Say hi to your wife and say hi to Lashbrook. This has given us hope.

Unregistered

Sheriff Navarro dinner is on me

Sheriff Navarro when you win dinner is on me at El Tamarido.
    Team Navarro

Unregistered

Cazi and Trump on the ballot together 2020

Where can my friends send checks ? Who do they make it to and where do they send it ?
    I will send it thru family because how vindictive this Nazi Jig a Boo.

Unregistered

Tony Murder

Tony Sheriff Navarro is going to shove it up your swingers azzzz and up your wife’s too. Get ready Sheriff Navarro doesn’t play. I would like to see you yell at him the way you yelled at us. He would kick your LSD murdering butt.
    Sheriff Navarro 2020👍💪🏼

Unregistered
    Does he have a website up yet so we can donate to his campaign?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast