Cazi Navarro Announcement - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know Casi as well as anyone at BSO. I've been proud to call him a friend for over 30 years. I worked a zone next to him, I fought in knock down drag out donnybrooks with him. I was his Sergeant. I have had him in my home for dinner. I have gone fishing and even traveled with him. The guy would give you the shirt off his back. He is the most honest of anyone running for Sheriff. He will tell it like it is. He will not sugar coat things. He will be tough on crime he will be fair to the employees and treat the bad guys like bad guys and put them in jail. Casi doesn't know I'm posting this but I just felt an unsolicited endorsement from someone who knows the true man was needed. He has a heart of gold like the badge he proudly wore on his chest. I would trust him with my children I can't say that for one single other candidate running for Sheriff in 2020
    Are you defendant 2 or 3 in the civil rights lawsuit against him? Just asking for a friend.

Unregistered

Glad you said you were kidding.

Hello Cazi,
    Glad you clarified you were kidding when you said you were thinking of opening an inquiry. I thought you were kidding since you are not that kind of person. You are absolutely right-- if he (Tony) did anything wrong he has to live with his conscious reminding him at every turn and karma does return! Congrats on your retirement and blessings on your run! Mary M.

Unregistered
    Hello Cazi,
    Glad you clarified you were kidding when you said you were thinking of opening an inquiry. I thought you were kidding since you are not that kind of person. You are absolutely right-- if he (Tony) did anything wrong he has to live with his conscious reminding him at every turn and karma does return! Congrats on your retirement and blessings on your run! Mary M.
    Mary what in the world are you talking about?

Unregistered
    Mary what in the world are you talking about?
    The heck if she knows she is off her psych meds.

Unregistered
    Come Wednesday Cazi will be out of the race and we can end this stupid thread.

Unregistered
    Cazi what’s up with the civil rights lawsuit against you? How many years exactly where you gone from the agency for being fired?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516