Cazi Navarro Announcement - Page 14
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Unregistered

Tough little crybaby needs a safe place to 😢cry!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cazi never made it above road patrol lol. Has serious issues with being a racists and was fired several times from BSO. Great bench mantis.
    What's wrong with Road Patrol captain obvious?
    Post YOUR name and resume Mr anonymous! Casi scared the shiiit out of you back when you worked with him but you never told him your hoax racist accusations did you? Why because it's fake just like your marriage to a woman!!

Sgt. J. Morales
    Miami PD

Unregistered
    I know Casi as well as anyone at BSO. I've been proud to call him a friend for over 30 years. I worked a zone next to him, I fought in knock down drag out donnybrooks with him. I was his Sergeant. I have had him in my home for dinner. I have gone fishing and even traveled with him. The guy would give you the shirt off his back. He is the most honest of anyone running for Sheriff. He will tell it like it is. He will not sugar coat things. He will be tough on crime he will be fair to the employees and treat the bad guys like bad guys and put them in jail. Casi doesn't know I'm posting this but I just felt an unsolicited endorsement from someone who knows the true man was needed. He has a heart of gold like the badge he proudly wore on his chest. I would trust him with my children I can't say that for one single other candidate running for Sheriff in 2020

Unregistered
    Yes, please tell us about this. Now that you have had time to think of an answer oh I mean LIE.
    We all know you are as bad as Twat-ly by coming on Leo affairs every half hour to see what is posted about you.
    So come on fat boy answer the questions?
    Ok turd SNIFFER I confess!! You got me! When I got done boning your mom behind the dumpster at Lesters diner in 2001 I decided to pull out so she wouldn't bring anymore inbred water heads like you into this world!😂😤😯😑😕😬😧😠😬😬😡LMFAOOOO next question???

Unregistered
    I know Casi as well as anyone at BSO. I've been proud to call him a friend for over 30 years. I worked a zone next to him, I fought in knock down drag out donnybrooks with him. I was his Sergeant. I have had him in my home for dinner. I have gone fishing and even traveled with him. The guy would give you the shirt off his back. He is the most honest of anyone running for Sheriff. He will tell it like it is. He will not sugar coat things. He will be tough on crime he will be fair to the employees and treat the bad guys like bad guys and put them in jail. Casi doesn't know I'm posting this but I just felt an unsolicited endorsement from someone who knows the true man was needed. He has a heart of gold like the badge he proudly wore on his chest. I would trust him with my children I can't say that for one single other candidate running for Sheriff in 2020
    So are you defendant #2 or #3 in the civil rights lawsuit with Cazi?

Unregistered
    100% with you on everything you posted! The Cazi haters are actually the pussssies of BSO, the timid big mouths who lingered back on dangerous in progress calls and hated the aggressive workers like Cazi and others. Cazi wasn't perfect but he was fearless and I saw that a hundred times over my years here.

The haters were literally scared a lot and bad mouthed the rest of us to cover up that feeling of insecurity at hot calls with black people, bikers and rednecks.

Shots fired call.........Cazi first one there looking for trouble!! 41&0 in progress .....Cazi first one there engine smoking! Haters. GFY.

They resent Alpha Males and they now WELCOME Woke culture to justify being cowardly feminine Perimeter deputies for their whole careers!

That's why they hate him but WILL deny it with spineless name calling because they didn't get enough of daddy's love OR mommy's milk!.I

Unregistered

Dirty cop who was scared of Cazi at BSO but NOW HE'S A COMMANDO!!!😁

So are you defendant #2 or #3 in the civil rights lawsuit with Cazi?
    That's all you got SOY BOY? Are you still fondling your husband's scrooootuuum?😄😄😃😂😁?

Unregistered
    100% with you on everything you posted! The Cazi haters are actually the pussssies of BSO, the timid big mouths who lingered back on dangerous in progress calls and hated the aggressive workers like Cazi and others. Cazi wasn't perfect but he was fearless and I saw that a hundred times over my years here.

The haters were literally scared a lot and bad mouthed the rest of us to cover up that feeling of insecurity at hot calls with black people, bikers and rednecks.

Shots fired call.........Cazi first one there looking for trouble!! 41&0 in progress .....Cazi first one there engine smoking! Haters. GFY.

They resent Alpha Males and they now WELCOME Woke culture to justify being cowardly feminine Perimeter deputies for their whole careers!

That's why they hate him but WILL deny it with spineless name calling because they didn't get enough of daddy's love OR mommy's milk!.I
    Would have been hard those years he was fired for misconduct at BSO.

Casi’s IA Files Released!

Exclamation Casi IA file released by Tony. Racial slurs, suspended & given “Sensitivity Training”

More of Casi’s internal affairs files were just released by Sheriff Toney! Shows his IA Case for racial discrimination and slurs, misconduct and suspension. Given adverse action and referred for “Sensitivity Training.” Have a look below! Just saw it trending.

https://twitter.com/reserech/status/...870019589?s=21

Unregistered
    STILL TERRIFIED SCARED 😨,YOU INBRED!
    SCARED 😨 OF CAZI I SEE SNOWFLAKE!
    😂😂😂😂
    You're not half the man you think you are homo! MUCH LESS A REAL MAN LIKE CAZI!!
    Oh, you are so right my bad. He is a real man about 5’09 and 270 lbs worth. How does his man gravy taste soy boy??

Unregistered
    You had 30 years to tell him to his face how tough you are when you worked with him but you........... NEVER DID!! That tells me your a puzzzy boy just like your father!
    He smelled like a$$, why would anybody go near him?

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast