Cazi Navarro Announcement - Page 10
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First of all I would like to say thank you to all for your support. Yesterday I officially qualified with my filing fee at the Supervisor of Elections. See you soon.
    Cazi
    That is a lie. Cazi filed to run )like the hundred other people running) but he didn't "qualify" yet and didn't pay any filing fee because it is impossible to do so this week. Qualifying doesn't start until June 8. See the Supervisor of Elections page which says this.......
    https://www.browardsoe.org/Candidate...me-a-Candidate

Unregistered
    That’s enough for me. Cazi has my vote and I will be telling all my friends and family to vote for him as well.

Unregistered
    With Cazi at the helm, I’m sure he will increase the detail rate to a more reasonable wage. After all he understands that it won’t cost the agency a penny to do that and it will benefit us grunts.

Unregistered
    Cazi has my vote.

Unregistered
    First of all I would like to say thank you to all for your support. Yesterday I officially qualified with my filing fee at the Supervisor of Elections. See you soon.
    Cazi
    Can’t wait to see where the money came from........

Unregistered
    Calling Cazi a racist is like calling the POTUS a racist!! Cazi, like the POTUS welcomes all colored people to be s part of MAGA. And Cazi welcomes negros to be a part of BSO.
    I support Cazi and his agenda.
    Sounds good to me. He has my vote.

Unregistered
    Calling Cazi a racist is like calling the POTUS a racist!! Cazi, like the POTUS welcomes all colored people to be s part of MAGA. And Cazi welcomes negros to be a part of BSO.
    I support Cazi and his agenda.
    He played football? Lmao.......stop

Unregistered

Details

Cazi and Greasy will run the details like Tango and Cash......lmao............
    100 bucks an hr for the detail rate...no admin or vehicle fees...you bring home what you put on that slip....

Unregistered
    That is a lie. Cazi filed to run )like the hundred other people running) but he didn't "qualify" yet and didn't pay any filing fee because it is impossible to do so this week. Qualifying doesn't start until June 8. See the Supervisor of Elections page which says this.......
    https://www.browardsoe.org/Candidate...me-a-Candidate
    Was he a Republican? Kinda strange he’s an Israel guy.

Lowdrag82

Broward Sheriff

I spent 23 years in the Air Force and settled down in Coconut Creek. I was taught to always do the right thing even if if difficult, uncomfortable, or pisses people off. Now, I don’t know this cat from Adam, but it seems like he has the backing of men and women that depended upon each other to make make life and death decisions. With that said, in the 10 years I’ve lived here, I was never impressed by the civilian LE Leadership, they seemed pre occupied with politics instead of taking care of the team...you know, the ones that are out there in the rain, at night, dealing with all the shit heads...if you all feel he will do the “right thing” even though it’s unpopular and take care of the force, then he’s got my vote. Being a great leader is a lonely job.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast