Cazi Navarro Announcement
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Cazi Navarro Announcement

Yesterday May 31, 2020 I retired from the Broward County Sheriffs Department. I would like to take this opportunity to say it was wonderful working with all the men and women of the department. Today June 1, 2020 I filed to run for Broward County Sheriff as a Republican. In approximately two days I will be filing the qualifying fee and I will be off and running. It’s sad to see what’s been going on under the current administration and it will be my goal to make the Broward County Sheriffs Department great again. I will not run a negative campaign I will run a campaign that will only deal with facts. My number one priority will be to protect every employee of the Broward County Sheriff‘s Department and protect every citizen in Broward County. I have quite a few ideas but now is not the time and this is not the forum to discuss them. If anybody would like to call me and discuss anything. I’m ready to take your telephone calls and you can call me at 954–868- 0832 Please be safe and stay healthy and God bless all of you.

Retired Deputy Sheriff
    Cazi Navarro

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yesterday May 31, 2020 I retired from the Broward County Sheriffs Department. I would like to take this opportunity to say it was wonderful working with all the men and women of the department. Today June 1, 2020 I filed to run for Broward County Sheriff as a Republican. In approximately two days I will be filing the qualifying fee and I will be off and running. It’s sad to see what’s been going on under the current administration and it will be my goal to make the Broward County Sheriffs Department great again. I will not run a negative campaign I will run a campaign that will only deal with facts. My number one priority will be to protect every employee of the Broward County Sheriff‘s Department and protect every citizen in Broward County. I have quite a few ideas but now is not the time and this is not the forum to discuss them. If anybody would like to call me and discuss anything. I’m ready to take your telephone calls and you can call me at 954–868- 0832 Please be safe and stay healthy and God bless all of you.

Retired Deputy Sheriff
    Cazi Navarro
    Good luck to you. I wish you had the opportunity to start earlier.

Unregistered
    Any other time in America, this would be a great fit..unfortunately broward county is too soft to accept someone like you as their leader.

Good luck bud.

Unregistered

Love the idea

Retired Deputy Sheriff
    Cazi Navarro
    ...even if in spirit alone. Farewell to a cop's, cop and end of an era at BSO. This is a guy that had your back, and you would want him there. Now go enjoy the well-earned downtime away from this f'n mess, and stay healthy. You are the finest sir, not to mention f'n hysterical.

Unregistered
    LMAO 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣. Oh Cazi, your adorable bro. Enjoy your retirement

Unregistered
    Casi, for obvious reasons we can't publicly support you but please count on my family doing so. This ship needs some serious fixing. Thanks for being a real cop.

Unregistered
    Cazi my brother, good luck! You are in a win win situation, if you get elected we can finally see some positive changes, if not, you made it to retirement and can finally relax.

Unregistered

Retired Deputy Sheriff
    Cazi Navarro
    I would definitely vote for you but unfortunately you have ZERO chance in a democratic county. I wish you would have put your name in as a democrat a few months ago

Unregistered

Retired Deputy Sheriff
    Cazi Navarro
    Good luck Cazi you would be a great sheriff!

Unregistered
    You must have certain qualifications...swinger, used LSD, lied on polygraph, lied on application, murdered someone, take some pics with your wife topless in your banana hammock..

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast