Cazi Navarro Announcement - Page 8
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Can someone please advise why he was terminated from the agency previously? If this guy is as good as he is advertised, I think we want to know and deserve to know what his background is. Let’s get all the skeletons out of the closet now so we don’t have a reoccurrence of what’s going on with the current sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone please advise why he was terminated from the agency previously? If this guy is as good as he is advertised, I think we want to know and deserve to know what his background is. Let’s get all the skeletons out of the closet now so we don’t have a reoccurrence of what’s going on with the current sheriff.
    He had anal sex with a male goat....he was baaaaaaahhhhd!

Unregistered
    He had anal sex with a male goat....he was baaaaaaahhhhd!
    As long as he didn't kill the goat, he's better than what we currently have.

Unregistered
    As long as he didn't kill the goat, he's better than what we currently have.
    Ha ha ha ha....ain't that the truth

Unregistered
    He referred to the residents of West Park as gorillas and got away with it "Scott" free, if you catch my drift. Shows you he's a plant and shows you they're both racists. Definitely working together.

Unregistered
    The one thing that stands out about Cazi over the other candidates, he's not a liar. If you ask him a question, he will straight up tell you what he's thinking. So for those easily offended out there, if you don't want to hear the answer, don't ask the question. As much as I want to see him get elected, he's not a politician. Only a politician will win in Broward County. However, if, by chance he were to become sheriff, he would be sheriff for as long as he wants. The agency would move in a positive direction, which would greatly benefit the citizens. Morale has been so low for so long, you have deputies that are afraid to do anything for fear the current sheriff won't like it and fire them. If you thought the agency was shut down under Israel's leadership, it's twice as bad now. It's so bad deputies would rather have Israel back than to see Tony get elected.

Cazi 2020

Unregistered
    The positive remarks posted on this thread for Casi is him writing it. Lol . Your sorry fat cat (puszy) azz couldn't even be a Sergeant. You sucked as an FTO I KNOW. I'm glad your out you pos. Hey since I am a detective next time wait some time between post to continously post good lies about yourself you piece of manteca (lard) slimy out of the corn hole Spanish burrito eating salsa dipping Puerto Rican Cuban same shit di@khead. Your picture for your campaign should be the Alfred Hitch**** drawing symbol. Oh wait your to stupid to understand that too.

Unregistered
    The positive remarks posted on this thread for Casi is him writing it. Lol . Your sorry fat cat (puszy) azz couldn't even be a Sergeant. You sucked as an FTO I KNOW. I'm glad your out you pos. Hey since I am a detective next time wait some time between post to continously post good lies about yourself you piece of manteca (lard) slimy out of the corn hole Spanish burrito eating salsa dipping Puerto Rican Cuban same shit di@khead. Your picture for your campaign should be the Alfred Hitch**** drawing symbol. Oh wait your to stupid to understand that too.
    Cazi is a great guy.....sure he'll call a spade a spade, he's not politically correct, he's an in your face racist, he has no respect for the public at large....basically he's just like the POTUS....so may as well elect him.. what have you got to lose? Btw...he welcomes all blacks as long as they behave.

Unregistered
    He wants to run an agency of 6,000 and he never made SGT and never supervised anyone. He'd be in way over his head.

Unregistered
    Cazi is a great guy.....sure he'll call a spade a spade, he's not politically correct, he's an in your face racist, he has no respect for the public at large....basically he's just like the POTUS....so may as well elect him.. what have you got to lose? Btw...he welcomes all blacks as long as they behave.
    I don’t see a problem here?

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast