Our Agency Is Sinking Like The Titanic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Our Agency Is Sinking Like The Titanic

All i ever wanted was to be a great deputy in this agency. But this division for racial bias and free speech is painful to see. I work in the busiest district with some great deputies. But we are being handicapped for doing our jobs and our SHERIFF wants to be known as the no nonsense boss for reelection.

Unregistered
    Been here 30 years. Leaving soon. Greg Toney is by far the worst person whos ever held that position. Brought us back decades in race relations. Notice I didnt call him our sheriff? Broward is a flat fool if they elect this guy.

Unregistered
    I know I've been here 29 years and I'm leaving Pollock BS will continue to ruin this place so I'm leaving before I lose it all. He will lie and hurt us as he did when he was Colonel incompetent motherfuker

Unregistered
    Happily retired, guys just fyi, there is s life after retirement, get out if you can.

Unregistered
    Don’t worry guys israel will be back soon

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t worry guys israel will be back soon
    The public won’t let that happen. He is an incompetent leach. Everybody knows!

Unregistered
    Sinking is an understatement! The ship is vertical and we're all holding onto the rails to keep from falling. If Tony wins, this ship will plummet to the depths of the ocean floor.

Unregistered
    Sinking is an understatement! The ship is vertical and we're all holding onto the rails to keep from falling. If Tony wins, this ship will plummet to the depths of the ocean floor.
    Hold on tight buckaroo, because it’s coming.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately, I'm bracing myself for four years of Tony. These voters will put him in as a victim of the white man. This Floyd thing was the best thing to happen to his campaign.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately, I'm bracing myself for four years of Tony. These voters will put him in as a victim of the white man. This Floyd thing was the best thing to happen to his campaign.
    A man with vision.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast