Lieutenant Kiko for Chief of Police!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Lieutenant Kiko for Chief of Police!

Lt you did great today, you took charge and made great tactical decisions while you led your squads right into every critical point in order to neutralize the protesters and make them break into little groups out of critical sand important business area. You treated your squads with respect and put our safety first. Thank you sir. Life over property, safety first. We got the job done and we went home.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lt you did great today, you took charge and made great tactical decisions while you led your squads right into every critical point in order to neutralize the protesters and make them break into little groups out of critical sand important business area. You treated your squads with respect and put our safety first. Thank you sir. Life over property, safety first. We got the job done and we went home.

Reyes stop kissing ass

Unregistered
    Seriously...stop slobbering on his knob...

Unregistered
    Kiko is one of the most overlooked and bypassed officers with a whole lot of experience and leadership skills that doesn’t get promoted to staff. Yet we have losers that were scared to actually do police work leading this agency, as witnessed by how ill prepared we were for this. They’re great at the YouTube and TicTock videos, but lost in the sauce when there is a valid threat of violence to the city, it’s businesses and residents. It’s embarrassing to see the County and FHP taking over the majority of downtown.

Unregistered
    I will love to see Freddy out there leading. Where is he?

Unregistered

Lt. Kilo for Chief of Police

I was on Lima RP yesterday and anyone who's saying something else, other than great job Lt, wasn't there or don't know him or for that matter, don't know sh#t. He remained calm and set the tone for the day. Even though the situation was dynamic, we stayed together and coordinated. He's still a cops cop and hasn't let the butter bar cloud his character. I'm a veteran of FTAA and so is he...been there done that. Even our rookies knew what was needed due to his clear direction. Just saying...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was on Lima RP yesterday and anyone who's saying something else, other than great job Lt, wasn't there or don't know him or for that matter, don't know sh#t. He remained calm and set the tone for the day. Even though the situation was dynamic, we stayed together and coordinated. He's still a cops cop and hasn't let the butter bar cloud his character. I'm a veteran of FTAA and so is he...been there done that. Even our rookies knew what was needed due to his clear direction. Just saying...
    I call crap if it was that good he would have posted it for more self promotion.

Unregistered
    Only those in PIO or tic tok videos are looking for attention. Good job Kiko

Unregistered
    Good job LT, you are a good man and a great leader.

Unregistered
    Lt listens to suggestions, prepares several contingencissues but he hasn't drank the Kool aid so he won't ever be promoted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast