Ron Thurston - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ron Thurston

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. I never Ron was so racist. Sounds like he is calling for violence against the white community. Also sounds like he wants an all black sheriffs office. Tisk tisk Ron, you're now labled a racist in my book.
    He's always been one of those blm blacks he just never advertised it he played along with it shucking and jiving now the chickens have come home to roost.

Unregistered
    You can also add he was removed from the unit and not allowed to work OT in Pompano because of the use of force incident. TT swept the case under the rug because it didn’t fit his narrative at the time and involved an African American Deputy. TT was also hoping by hiding case, he could get Sen Thurston to help with votes in August. Pull the BWC and enjoy. It’s good entertainment
    The media needs to do a information act request for all UOF involving Thurstonn

Any other deputy would have been immediately suspended.

I pray this comes to light.

Unregistered
    The media needs to do a information act request for all UOF involving Thurstonn

Any other deputy would have been immediately suspended.

I pray this comes to light.
    It sure does, let’s start calling out all the blacks on their use of force....time to turn the script my white brotherhood!!

Unregistered
    It sure does, let’s start calling out all the blacks on their use of force....time to turn the script my white brotherhood!!
    Case number?

Unregistered
    Case number?
    I wish I knew, somebody on here must know. That needs to make the news.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345