Ron Thurston - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ron Thurston

Unregistered
    What time is the protest of Sheriff Tony this Thursday? It’s is at the public safety building correct?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What time is the protest of Sheriff Tony this Thursday? It’s is at the public safety building correct?
    Yes and when that is finished we will riot oh sorry I mean protest in front of temp Tony’s apt. It will be fun bring the popcorn.

Unregistered
    The protest should be for all the deputies unjustly terminated or placed on restrictive duty ! Why single out one deputy? They are just showing it's only a racial thing so nobody will take them serious.

Unregistered
    A black deputy protesting a black sheriff will cancel each other out. The march needs to be for the three dozen people this convict has fired since he drifted in.

Unregistered
    There is a scheduled protest at BSO PSB this Thursday at 10am to reinstate Ron Thurston.
    I coming in a blue speedo and gun belt...

Unregistered
    Perry Thurzton is a highly politically connected individual. I can assure you, he will have a large turnout there. This may be the the biggest blow to TT yet. The media will be all over this event!

Unregistered
    Perry Thurzton is a highly politically connected individual. I can assure you, he will have a large turnout there. This may be the the biggest blow to TT yet. The media will be all over this event!
    Perry's a big Israel guy even though he couldn't stay awake during the hearings.

Unregistered
    We support you Thurston!
    And after you kick the criminal Sheriff’s ass we will bring back the other guys also.

I used a vacation day for tomorrow and I will be at the PSB protest with my family.

Unregistered
    Ask Pompano about the Thurston Taser incident..... where he called a citizen with a baby while on OT, a stank ass hoe and tasered her for no reason. My zone partner was there. Based on what I know
    Good ole Thurston should be fired. But IA did nothing cause of Perry and his connects.

Unregistered
    What is the address to PSB headquarters. I need to goggle it for directions.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast