Props

Thread: Props

Unregistered

Props

Props to the Officer on the PA in front of the Port! Your message came across 5-5 on the air on the news. Level Boss Mode. That’s the way things should be done and I know it would had been handled it that way if they didn’t disperse in the 15min given. Was that rehearsed a recording or actual live spoken? Great job.

I’m surprised the City hasn’t been the Dept I always knew was better at handling Biz than friendly MDPD. Seems like MDPD was saving them
    a lot. Great job MDPD. Let’s stick to this way and let’s not let these agitators take over. Please let’s have our green/whites get burned. Stay safe!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Props to the Officer on the PA in front of the Port! Your message came across 5-5 on the air on the news. Level Boss Mode. That’s the way things should be done and I know it would had been handled it that way if they didn’t disperse in the 15min given. Was that rehearsed a recording or actual live spoken? Great job.

I’m surprised the City hasn’t been the Dept I always knew was better at handling Biz than friendly MDPD. Seems like MDPD was saving them
    a lot. Great job MDPD. Let’s stick to this way and let’s not let these agitators take over. Please let’s have our green/whites get burned. Stay safe!
    Typo, do not let 1 green/white burn, especially under our watch.

Unregistered

That was Lt Vernon Williams....beastmode activated

Unregistered
    Vern is good people! Great cop and genuine good guy.

Unregistered
    Vern is good people! Great cop and genuine good guy.
    FINALLY!!! Someone doesn’t call a gold badge a 43 or an asshole. Thank you for the positive feedback.

Unregistered
    FINALLY!!! Someone doesn’t call a gold badge a 43 or an asshole. Thank you for the positive feedback.
    Yeah, you don't usually see much written about the good gold badges. It's only the ones people have issues with. We do have some good leaders on the department, but I would never put them up on a blog to embarrass them.

Unregistered
    Yeah, you don't usually see much written about the good gold badges. It's only the ones people have issues with. We do have some good leaders on the department, but I would never put them up on a blog to embarrass them.
    What I like and what you like is different. Same as food or drink. Some gold badges mentioned here are really good but just want into a bad employee who wants to vent on this blog instead of taking one on the chin. The majority of gold badges are good in my opinion. we’ve just lost touch with who we are as a department.

Unregistered
    ..... Or was it Mike Randal Colter (actor)? Might be his brother. Both bad @$$es similar voices.