Your Chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Chief

Unregistered
    I wonder if Jane would be willing to give a speech to the crowds and tell how much she liked and often used the carotid restraint during her tenure at TPD.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is a quote from Dugan at the City Council meeting today. He couldn’t care less about the officers here. He is a weak leader just like Jane.

"The landscape of policing has changed dramatically in the last five days," Police Chief Brian Dugan said. " If there's a police officer in the city of Tampa that does not want a body-worn camera, then I suggest you turn your badge in,"
    Based on the way this city and the politicians support by throwing them under the bus at every turn our law enforcement officers, I hope many officers turn in their badges. Apparently police aren’t needed or wanted by much of anyone so let the public manage without modern police. I’d give it about two hours.

Unregistered
    Based on the way this city and the politicians support by throwing them under the bus at every turn our law enforcement officers, I hope many officers turn in their badges. Apparently police aren’t needed or wanted by much of anyone so let the public manage without modern police. I’d give it about two hours.
    BWCs will be used to screw you period. If you are stupid enough to seek out criminals, chase cars , look for and confront violent criminals that will resist you WILL be judged, fired and charged This profession is done. Goto work write a few tickets (no breaks for anyone) because if you do your being unfair to some and work your shift. Take delayed calls and be sure you don’t run priority to in progress calls arrive in time to take the report. You are hated especially by the elite democrat whites. Admin does not have your back. Dugan made that clear today after he announced he dropped charges against 68 protesters and told anti BWC cops to turn their badges in. Find a tree and Netflix or you will be done.

Unregistered
    Chief and mayor, I want you to know that you absolutely disgust me. You are spineless and you have alienated your officers. I will never work hard or exert effort again as I am now certain you would go to any lengths to appease the few and the loud, ultimately at the expense of the HUMAN BEINGS you employ. Shame on you, you have failed a city and you have failed your faithful protectors. You might as well join the rock throwing.

Disgusting

Unregistered

Stop

Stop covering for crooked colleagues. IA needs to take complaints seriously. We all took a beating for those few who can’t seem to get it right and follow the departmental rules, the law, or the Constitution. It’s not Jane. It’s not the present leadership in the department. It’s the failed leadership of the past which allowed abuse of authority and power without consequence

Unregistered
    Dugan is a complete sell out along with the mayor. Just announced if you don’t want to wear a body camera you can resign. Well boys and girls you know what to do. Is he also for defunding the police. Dugan turn in your badge and work for the mayor.

Unregistered
    Stop covering for crooked colleagues. IA needs to take complaints seriously. We all took a beating for those few who can’t seem to get it right and follow the departmental rules, the law, or the Constitution. It’s not Jane. It’s not the present leadership in the department. It’s the failed leadership of the past which allowed abuse of authority and power without consequence
    Go away troll. You are not LEO because you would know everything you posted is BS a complete lie.

Unregistered
    Orlando Gould’s was a racist at TPD and is a bigger racist at city hall. Smart move Abe Carmack for giving that POS PBA backing.

Unregistered
    Chief and mayor, I want you to know that you absolutely disgust me. You are spineless and you have alienated your officers. I will never work hard or exert effort again as I am now certain you would go to any lengths to appease the few and the loud, ultimately at the expense of the HUMAN BEINGS you employ. Shame on you, you have failed a city and you have failed your faithful protectors. You might as well join the rock throwing.

Disgusting
    This. Me too. Front line officers are the targets and our leadership is happy to hand us over on a silver platter. **** the BS thank you for your hard work statements, don’t ****ing thank me, ****ing having my back when I need it. Understand officers, you have no support, they don’t want proactive aggressive crime fighters. Please do not expose yourself to unnecessary risk. Write your delayed reports and go home. If the leadership wants a real crime fight they can come out here and do it themselves or start having our backs. Slow down time. Give the politicians and misinformed citizens what they want. This body camera thing isn’t about transparency, it’s about liability. They are going to conduct witch hunts and hang you every chance they get. If you value your life, your freedom, and your financial security SLOW DOWN.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast