Your Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Chief

Unregistered
    I do hope it gets harder for him. You can see he is starting to question his ability to lead. You can’t do this on your own chief...newsflash - you never could. This has always been a team sport.

Anyway those chiefs and majors and office folk...they are not the police. Those people don’t even think the same as us about crime anymore - and claim their way of thinking is like superior to ours. God forbid we hate criminals and want to save victims.

Hold on to each other boys...this one feels different than the others for some reason.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do hope it gets harder for him. You can see he is starting to question his ability to lead. You can’t do this on your own chief...newsflash - you never could. This has always been a team sport.

Anyway those chiefs and majors and office folk...they are not the police. Those people don’t even think the same as us about crime anymore - and claim their way of thinking is like superior to ours. God forbid we hate criminals and want to save victims.

Hold on to each other boys...this one feels different than the others for some reason.
    Well said as accurate

Unregistered
    I did see chief carrying an orange shotgun out of 411 on day 2 when crowd arrived. I’ll give credit where due. Was kinda bad ass

Unregistered
    I did see chief carrying an orange shotgun out of 411 on day 2 when crowd arrived. I’ll give credit where due. Was kinda bad ass
    Now we just need more of these to go around for more officers or all officers so next time this happens we can be better prepared to meet force with force. Forget the body cams and use the money to better equip your officers so they can defend themselves. Would have been a short lived riot if every firework mortar shooting, rock throwing, bottle throwing, fire setting, Molotov ****tail throwing ass hole got nailed half a dozen times by rubber slugs.

Unregistered
    A little late to remember that he is a cop with a job to do....

Unregistered

I

They identify themselves by not wearing our uniforms and only wear their polo shirts and 511s. They stand behind us serving food and water because they won’t get in the fight and their supervisors allow it. Horrible

Unregistered
    Here is a quote from Dugan at the City Council meeting today. He couldn’t care less about the officers here. He is a weak leader just like Jane.

"The landscape of policing has changed dramatically in the last five days," Police Chief Brian Dugan said. " If there's a police officer in the city of Tampa that does not want a body-worn camera, then I suggest you turn your badge in,"

Unregistered
    Here is a quote from Dugan at the City Council meeting today. He couldn’t care less about the officers here. He is a weak leader just like Jane.

"The landscape of policing has changed dramatically in the last five days," Police Chief Brian Dugan said. " If there's a police officer in the city of Tampa that does not want a body-worn camera, then I suggest you turn your badge in,"
    He is a vial political hack that cares about himself. Don’t see him or his useless command staff willing to wear them. Film all staff circuses then see how much of a vial pos he is. I hope he gets hit in the face with a frozen water bottle maybe then he will get us the equipment we need and not political Worthless BWCs.

Unregistered
    They will approve bwc, but mark this post. Next contract the city will cry that they have no money for raises and that the city is broke. In this climate, even tpd will have a hard time finding future qualified applicants.

Unregistered
    Go back and read the letter Darla put out in response to the Mayor’s answer about hazard pay and how the city will have a multi million dollar deficit the next several years.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast