Your Chief
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Chief

Unregistered

Your Chief

I do not work for Tampa, but a neighboring agency. While I cannot claim to know the inner workings of your department, I feel compelled to comment on what I directly observed. Chief Dugan is dropping the ball, miserably. Commenting on TV that crimes that were basically overlooked last night, won't be tolerated tonight is a contradiction. Are there certain nights that criminal behavior matters less than other nights? I understand that this is a delicate situation, but his job is to enforce the law, period. He does not have the liberty to give those committing crimes a night off to get it out of their system, so to speak. This is not "The Purge". Action should have been taken swiftly, within the confines of the law, and without second guessing. Police are now being killed around the country, and the chief's course of action thus far is an insult to their memory....and an insult to those who are still in harm's way trying to get the job done. Marching side by side with a useless mayor was a transparent act of futility. Get it together chief, you are screwing up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do not work for Tampa, but a neighboring agency. While I cannot claim to know the inner workings of your department, I feel compelled to comment on what I directly observed. Chief Dugan is dropping the ball, miserably. Commenting on TV that crimes that were basically overlooked last night, won't be tolerated tonight is a contradiction. Are there certain nights that criminal behavior matters less than other nights? I understand that this is a delicate situation, but his job is to enforce the law, period. He does not have the liberty to give those committing crimes a night off to get it out of their system, so to speak. This is not "The Purge". Action should have been taken swiftly, within the confines of the law, and without second guessing. Police are now being killed around the country, and the chief's course of action thus far is an insult to their memory....and an insult to those who are still in harm's way trying to get the job done. Marching side by side with a useless mayor was a transparent act of futility. Get it together chief, you are screwing up.
    He is simply Castor's hand puppet....Blame her, that is where the buck stops.

Unregistered
    Grossly undermanned last night. All hands on deck tonight. Will it matter? We will find out.,

Unregistered
    Please post your resume’ to explain how you know what to do better than everyone at TPD. Or maybe shut your rinky dink departmental mouth and learn from thee elite law enforcement agency in Florida how it’s done, little biiiiitch!

Unregistered
    Please post your resume’ to explain how you know what to do better than everyone at TPD. Or maybe shut your rinky dink departmental mouth and learn from thee elite law enforcement agency in Florida how it’s done, little biiiiitch!
    Lol... I saw how it's done, or not done, in Tampa. Have fun getting spit on again tonight you retard, until the national guard comes to bail your worthless ass out...tool.

Unregistered
    Spoken like mall security, now go catch a 13 yr old shoplifter, moron.

Unregistered
    Lol... I saw how it's done, or not done, in Tampa. Have fun getting spit on again tonight you retard, until the national guard comes to bail your worthless ass out...tool.
    And bam!!! Handled just like that. We were caught off guard day 1. Not day 2. But feel free to come volunteer and show us how it’s done.

Unregistered
    Just watch the video of our chief and moron sheriff talking about how cops are racist. Time for Dugan and chronicler to go now. They are coward sell outs. Disgraced.

Unregistered
    And bam!!! Handled just like that. We were caught off guard day 1. Not day 2. But feel free to come volunteer and show us how it’s done.
    Caught off guard? You mean your hands were tied by a job scared wimp of a chief, and an underqualified left wing idiot mayor who should've known better. More time was spent kissing the asses of the growing mob instead of preparing to react to what was really coming.

Unregistered
    Just watch the video of our chief and moron sheriff talking about how cops are racist. Time for Dugan and chronicler to go now. They are coward sell outs. Disgraced.
    Nice to know the powers that be have your back.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast