Where was FHP in Tampa? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah there was on Fowler, there are damaged FHP cars at the Tampa station and the incidents are easily researched on cad. I dont know what this person is gaining by saying we weren't present at something when we were...

Pretty sure this was Saturday.

Unregistered
    Pretty sure this was Saturday.
    Youre right I was mistaken on the day but the Saturday riot was the first riot we had in the area and our Troopers were there along with all local agencies.

Unregistered
    Yeah there was on Fowler, there are damaged FHP cars at the Tampa station and the incidents are easily researched on cad. I dont know what this person is gaining by saying we weren't present at something when we were...
    A riot???????????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..That wasnt any dang riot

Unregistered
    Stores looted, buildings burnt down, cops pelted with rocks, bottle, and fire extinguishers... not a riot... okay

Unregistered
    Shut up a$$ munch. It was definitely a riot.

Unregistered
    FHPs mission is traffic therefore yes the mission was wawa coffee (can’t afford Dunkin with FHP salary) and safe guarding the interstates. Does FHP have the bodies or experience with going into a hot zone? NO! If the crowd gets to the few FHP units blocking the roadway a call will be made back to local agencies for help. NEED X49 NOW!!!

Will some super trooper reply and run their mouth over this? Sure will. Im pretty blunt and realize what FHP is. It consists of traffic crashes and a few S1 for the year. Anymore and the local or county respond to assist and the call is TOT.

I’m more of a realist being I’ve worked at a police agency and FHP. Most at FHP have no idea what a squad, backup, or proactively actually is. It consists of understaffed, low qualified applicants who get hard ons once they can’t leave FHP for an agency with a step plan.

I’ll never knock it’s the easiest LEO job in the world. All you need is a tab and enter key and your set.. But your salary is the same as flipping burgers at Mcdonalds.

Speaking of QRF.... Shall I even get started. There is a reason out of the 100s of videos recorded in Tampa, FHP isn’t in one.

It’s been the same since 1939 and nothing will ever change. Troopers will slug and wait till x49 take the holding crashes. Meanwhile when does a trooper take a call for x49? I get it, but most don’t have the intelligence to get and ultimately thank x49 for all they do.

Unregistered
    The Fowler riot was Friday night into Saturday morning. Wouldn’t expect you to know that through!

Unregistered
    The Fowler riot was Friday night into Saturday morning. Wouldn’t expect you to know that through!

It was definitely Saturday into Sunday, AB started Sunday for this very reason. Don’t hurt your head on days of the week though, Saturday and Sunday both start with an “S”. You’ll get it eventually kid.

Unregistered
    FHPs mission is traffic therefore yes the mission was wawa coffee (can’t afford Dunkin with FHP salary) and safe guarding the interstates. Does FHP have the bodies or experience with going into a hot zone? NO! If the crowd gets to the few FHP units blocking the roadway a call will be made back to local agencies for help. NEED X49 NOW!!!

Will some super trooper reply and run their mouth over this? Sure will. Im pretty blunt and realize what FHP is. It consists of traffic crashes and a few S1 for the year. Anymore and the local or county respond to assist and the call is TOT.

I’m more of a realist being I’ve worked at a police agency and FHP. Most at FHP have no idea what a squad, backup, or proactively actually is. It consists of understaffed, low qualified applicants who get hard ons once they can’t leave FHP for an agency with a step plan.

I’ll never knock it’s the easiest LEO job in the world. All you need is a tab and enter key and your set.. But your salary is the same as flipping burgers at Mcdonalds.

Speaking of QRF.... Shall I even get started. There is a reason out of the 100s of videos recorded in Tampa, FHP isn’t in one.

It’s been the same since 1939 and nothing will ever change. Troopers will slug and wait till x49 take the holding crashes. Meanwhile when does a trooper take a call for x49? I get it, but most don’t have the intelligence to get and ultimately thank x49 for all they do.
    You must miss FHP since you are back on our page. Does FHP have the experience or bodies to go into a hot zone?? ( are we getting dropped off in Iraq?) chill out G.I. JOE... we can do the same S*** y’all do so Go kick Rocks bud!

Unregistered
    You're an agitator. Troop C has been in the middle of everything happening here. STFU and quit taking shots at each other.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast