Best State LE agency to work at?

Unregistered

Best State LE agency to work at?

Fdle? Difs or Abt?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fdle? Difs or Abt?
    Think of state agencies as "Tier Two"
    Best of the second level agencies is Fire Marshal. Next is ABT. FDLE is just below Ag. Saying you are elite/premier just doesn't make it so.

Unregistered
    I't put FDLE below Fish and Wildlife Commission and only above Highway Patrol.

If pay is your only thing, then FDLE is top for State but then again if you're looking at pay as the main thing then why are you looking at State Agencies?

Unregistered
    I't put FDLE below Fish and Wildlife Commission and only above Highway Patrol.

If pay is your only thing, then FDLE is top for State but then again if you're looking at pay as the main thing then why are you looking at State Agencies?
    Because I want out of the road

Unregistered
    Because I want out of the road
    And you've heard that FDLE is the place to sit and cruise by as a wanna-be cop and is the perfect fit LMAO!!! I guarantee, if you're struggling with patrol, you won't make it there. You'll wonder how you became Blart the security babysitter guy. But you may love the mental disfunction and absolute ridiculousness, it can be very entertaining and sometimes surprising.. as long as it doesn't eventually effect you.