Imagine working for a real department - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I saw that DW's department web site bio says "of Jamaican decent." After listening to both sides fussing with each other I'm curious about several things. What exactly does decent mean? How much DNA results in decent. If one has an ancestor twenty generations ago is that decent or does it have to be recent? I too never heard Dexter talk of it or otherwise show any signs of Jamaican culture or accent. It doesn't mean it is not true though.
    If he had no cultural influence from Jamaica while growing up in New York does that make him still Jamaican? Secondly, is Jamaican a separate race? So is he Jamaican or just exploiting the term for political gain? I don't know. I don't care. But if someone can answer the questions above it my be interesting. Let's go you two former bigshot posters answer these questions.
    I’m not one of them, but one time, I heard him speaking to 2 young Jamaican girls, by Sams West Indian. He was using his soft voice and went into patios, I’m sure to impress them and with his rep....

Unregistered
    I’m not one of them, but one time, I heard him speaking to 2 young Jamaican girls, by Sams West Indian. He was using his soft voice and went into patios, I’m sure to impress them and with his rep....
    DW must have used that to foo...wooo BP, that smooth talker, imma try that

Unregistered
    Lest we forget that P Bermudez is still known tri-county as a backstabbing piece of $HIT that knows nothing but acts like he does!!!

Unregistered

lol

Lest we forget that P Bermudez is still known tri-county as a backstabbing piece of $HIT that knows nothing but acts like he does!!!
    wow your so sour about being let go? And your other fellow officers are at risk also to end up like you because of LAZINESS!!! Go away already!

Unregistered
    wow your so sour about being let go? And your other fellow officers are at risk also to end up like you because of LAZINESS!!! Go away already!
    Um, I'm the guy that doesn't work for your agency. Feel stupid yet?

Unregistered

Great Job CRO's

I hope all of you noticed that Miramar has had no civil unrest. This is a testimonial to the job that the community police officers have done in building bonds with the community. Great job CRO Unit. Thanks much.

Unregistered

No

Um, I'm the guy that doesn't work for your agency. Feel stupid yet?
    NO but I bet you did when you saw your significant other with 15 other people and couldn't do anything about it. Or maybe your struggling to make payments because she took it all? I don't know you work for another agency right?

Unregistered
    NO but I bet you did when you saw your significant other with 15 other people and couldn't do anything about it. Or maybe your struggling to make payments because she took it all? I don't know you work for another agency right?
    All ya need is a DW hookup, he’ll pay, ask BP

Unregistered
    Who is BP!? 🤔

Unregistered
    WOW!!! That's all you got??? You sound like a 5th grader in a playground argument with no facts or verbal ammo because you've been backed in a corner, so you resort to "yo momma/family/wife, etc." type jokes thinking it will hit my inner core like a dagger.
    Just admit what the vast majority of officers that you have come into contact with in the tri-county area realize(d) within 5 minutes that you're a complete DOOOOOSH BAG!!! Please excuse my French sergeant Petie Knowitall....Now go get your shine box and phuckin retire. PHUCKIN TURD SNIFFER!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast